By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Linkzmax said:
You weren't going to take the risk of claiming to potentially save investigative roles from dying by targeting the obvious choice?

I made a decision, that town players were more likely to die if I claimed. And that scum was less likely to kill themselves on me by my claim. 

As no-one has killed themselves on me, I clearly made the right decision. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

How would town be more likely to die if you claim? What moron would test that just to get themselves killed.

Nobody dying does not prove anything either.

spurgeonryan said:

Well day one you wimped out and no voted.

*Shakes head*

I wish you would pay attention sometimes Spurge. I really do. It's getting really tiresome.

Spurge, he said he WAS trying to bait scum, just unsuccessfully.

Linkzmax said:
How would town be more likely to die if you claim? What moron would test that just to get themselves killed.

Nobody dying does not prove anything either.

Interestingly enough, if he wasn't pressed like he was today... it would have been another risky night phase. Too risky methinks.

This role he claims is a fantastic one, I have to admit. The tracker (the only role that has ben ousted pre-DarkT) would want no part of tracking him now. And neither would the cop if we have one. We just have to assume he's town and hope for the best...

It's not a comfortable feeling, that is for sure...

I mean... how handsome and towish DarkThanatos is! *smiles*

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Unvote: Smeags

Vote: Dark Thanatos

You're risking your life right now, you understand that?

How... noble.

Since I am a gentle"man"... I shall stand down as well.

Unvote

Let me just say that I am torn at the moment.

Precisely smeags. I don't want to get into the role meta now, but it would have been extremely risky to go another Day without claiming. It's very possible he is Town PGO, but it's also the perfect fakeclaim for scum.

I'm just going to ignore you spurge.

And tonight, I was only going to bother claiming if It became plausible I wouldn't be lynched. Otherwise there is no point.

And @Linkz/Smeags by me claiming, the town more likely to die is me. By claiming this role, it leads to the question you just raised Smeags, about having to trust me. Hence why I would have just been auto-lynched.

@Linkz it's a stupid fakeclaim. Why claim something that raises suspicion on you this much? If I wanted to fakeclaim of have just gone vanilla and got it over with

L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
Yoshiya

Linkzmax

Smeags RolStoppable
Final-Fan

DarkThanatos Stefl1504 SpurgeonRyan