By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Just so everyone is clear on the deadline. It is currently 5:40PM EDT and the Day ends at 9PM EDT or in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

PGO eh... DT, you weren't worried about being targeted by town power roles?

I was, but I was taking a gamble that people wouldn't investigate me in case of bus driver, as I was the obvious choice. It paid off so far, no town role has investigated me yet.
And as I said, if I had claimed early, it would have raised suspicions and I bet someone would have tried their luck.

It's a bastard role basically. I have no power over it and its infuriating ahah

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

You were the obvious choice for bus driver?

Final-Fan said:

On the one hand, you make some decent points. 

On the other hand, look who suddenly decided to put on his serious face. 

I'd still rather lynch you over spurge.  Your fault for pushing someone I trust more than you, I guess. 

Vote smeags

Yes... being pushed to the brink of "re-death" has its way of... bringing out my charm. *smiles*

Although I don't understand your second sentence. "On the other hand" after a positive point signifies a negative point you're trying to make. So because I "put on my serious face" and chose to defend myself... I look more like scum? So be it.

As for the "push". If it was kept between the newly role-ousted DarkThanatos or myself... well then I'd be a goner. So of course I had to make the push for SpurgeonRyan. Who else is there to push for? Tabaha made the vote even before I made mine, and with DarkThanatos' potential vote, it's the best chance I have at staying alive (figuratively of course).

Honestly? I don't feel good about this. I feel like the scum are laughing in the shadows as we take sides. Because what great evidence is there against both of us? For SpurgeonRyan it's my Pezus theory (and his general way of playing.), and the vote against me started with RolStoppable... and I've already been over how flimsy his vote is (and yet no one seems to care). So with such little evidence, I can honestly understand you going by which one of us you trust more...

SpurgeonRyan said:

I will be back in here at 7PM or an hour before deadline. Anyone who votes for me before that is scum.

...Because hey, how can you not trust this? Classy.

Around the Network

Oh no, i thought I was a fairly obvious choice for investigation due to my unvote of spurge night one, and the subsequent hell I got for that. So investigative roles would want to find out, but didn't choose me in case a role who changes the finding ( I can't remember of that's bus driver or something else) had the same idea.
Either way the point is, I wasn't going to take the risk

@Smeags there is also the matter of spurges votes. He did Pezus at the start, and out of the 4 you named at least one or two would be scum. Then he jumped into the Wagon on Mario, something a scum would do to maintain a low suspicion, and then he was voting me and one of those voting me will have been scum, to help push a mislynch.
Any single one is not a scum tell- but he fulfils all of them.

Final-Fan said:

On the one hand, you make some decent points. 

On the other hand, look who suddenly decided to put on his serious face. 

I'd still rather lynch you over spurge.  Your fault for pushing someone I trust more than you, I guess. 

Vote smeags

Yes... being pushed to the brink of "re-death" has its way of... bringing out my charm. *smiles*

Although I don't understand your second sentence. "On the other hand" after a positive point signifies a negative point you're trying to make. So because I "put on my serious face" and chose to defend myself... I look more like scum? So be it.

As for the "push". If it was kept between the newly role-ousted DarkThanatos or myself... well then I'd be a goner. So of course I had to make the push for SpurgeonRyan. Who else is there to push for? Tabaha made the vote even before I made mine, and with DarkThanatos' potential vote, it's the best chance I have at staying alive (figuratively of course).

Honestly? I don't feel good about this. I feel like the scum are laughing in the shadows as we take sides. Because what great evidence is there against both of us? For SpurgeonRyan it's my Pezus theory (and his general way of playing.), and the vote against me started with RolStoppable... and I've already been over how flimsy his vote is (and yet no one seems to care). So with such little evidence, I can honestly understand you going by which one of us you trust more...

SpurgeonRyan said:

I will be back in here at 7PM or an hour before deadline. Anyone who votes for me before that is scum.

...Because hey, how can you not trust this? Classy.

You weren't going to take the risk of claiming to potentially save investigative roles from dying by targeting the obvious choice?

For some reason this thread was being iffy for me... my humblest apologies for the repeat post.