By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

spurgeonryan said:
How is him voting for you a reflection of me? Where do you get that from?

Oh by the way Smeags just post something so I am going to vote for ( insert name).

How does that work again Tabaha? Come on mate! You already hinted at wanting to vote for me but have not because you do not want the flack you are going to get when I am lynched and am Town. Just go for it. You already looks scummy for mentioning me so much for no reason and not voting for me even though you want to .

I vote for what I think it's better for town, not for what wouldn't made me lynched next night. I recognize that I'll prolly don't get lynched if I don't misvote but that all

Around the Network

Vote spurgeonryan

spurgeonryan said:
Vote for me and you will miss///vote tabaha. You actually have played scummy this whole game. We have a different view on what is cummy. I promise you if I was scum I would not play like this. You on the other hand have been called out multiple times. Not even really on my list, but you should be. Sadly I cannot have everyone on my list. Which means I am probably trusting both scum and town. But what can you do.

Your twisting of my words is the biggest part of what makes you feel scummy to me though. My mortal enemy Mantle does the same thing.

Where did i twist your words? That "Does it matter?"? How can I be sure you were talking the truth when you said you were not meaning what i said you were?

spurgeonryan said:
You get my post confused all the time tabaha. So it is hard to explain to you.

@ Rol

Oh god i'm so dumb. I'm feeling bad now

Actually, how can I know that I'm really misinterpreting you all the time?

I shall be leaving now. And I don't know when I return...

So... let's get down to business.

Unvote

What was I going to do next? I just can't remember...

SpurgeonRyan said:

Please vote for me.

Please I am begging you to vote for me.

Oh that's right! Thank you for reminding me! Much obliged sir! *tips hat*

Vote: SpurgeonRyan

There DarkThanatos, that's now two votes for your top-o'-the-list suspect! The chips are in your corner.

Now... off to do some chores. *grumbles*

Around the Network

L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
Yoshiya

Linkzmax

Smeags RolStoppable
DarkThanatos  spurgeonryan      
DarkThanatos Stefl1504

spurgeonryan tabaha
 Smeags        
zero129

tabaha Yoshiya          

Vote history (for player)

Yoshiya: spurgeonryan
Linkzmax: RolStoppable, DarkThanatos
Smeags: spurgeonryan, RolStoppable, DarkThanatos, spurgeonryan
DarkThanatos: Stefl1504, Final-Fan, Yoshiya, spurgeonryan, tabaha
spurgeonryan: DarkThanatos, tabaha, Smeags
zero129: Smeags
tabaha: Yoshiya

Vote history (by player)

spurgeonryan: Yoshiya, Smeags, DarkThanatos, Smeags
RolStoppable: Linkzmax , Smeags
DarkThanatos: Linkzmax, spurgeonryan, Smeags
Stefl1504: DarkThanatos
Final-Fan: DarkThanatos
Yoshiya: DarkThanatos, tabaha
Smeags: zero129, spurgeonryan
tabaha: DarkThanatos, spurgeonryan

Signature goes here!

Smeags said:

Vote: SpurgeonRyan

There DarkThanatos, that's now two votes for your top-o'-the-list suspect! The chips are in your corner.

Now... off to do some chores. *grumbles*

Let it never be said that i don't keep my word. 

Out of the two biggest lynch suspects now - Spurge and Smeags - one stands out as far more scummy in my eyes. 

Vote Spurge

If you end up getting lynched- it's your fault for playing so scummily. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
What the fuck ever! You do not know scummy when you see it. Smeags has basically posted out of his ass about whatever the whole game and all of a sudden he is a saint to you compared to me? Yes thany I am the best scum player of all time. Give me a fucking break.

Either you are even worse at mafia than I am or you are scum. No other possibilities. But I could be wrong, but I am just going to stay with sMeAgSy poo for my vote. Hopefully Stefl tracks someone good tonight so we can be done with this guessing game shit.

Well I guess I am worse at mafia then you then. 

At the end of the day, you have been scummy to me all game. You tunneled me, ignoring all reasona and arguement. You have posted very little content which I have actually been able to take seriously, and you are so busy pretending to be scum, that you distract the rest of us from finding out actual scum. And now you find yourself actually being lynched after you begged people to vote for you. Yet you are surprised? If you are town, then I'm sorry- but you brought it on yourself. I will not feel bad about my vote. Hopefully if you are lynched then we can go back to finding the rest of the scum. 

I saved your ass from being lynch round 1, and now I'm voting you into lynch this round. The balance is restored or whatever. 

If anyone else has an investigative role, and has information that can prevent a mislynch, or lead towards a better lynch suspect, say now please

Smeags said:

You're quite trusting of RolStoppable arent you?

Going from "scummy (I like how you say you're going to vote for Spurge... and then don't.), scummy SpurgeonRyan"... then switching the vote to me like that! *snaps*

All because Rol said so? And he's not even that sure about Spurge. And what evidence does he have against me? His initial vote on me was born off of a complete fabrication (initial link: my original post. The second link: his response and vote for me) and/or a poor read. His vote is based on the notion that "town has to lose the least and gain the most." and that my vote for Zero has no point, despite the fact that Stefl says that maybe we should lynch Zero after all.

His play is sloppy and his evidence is lacking at best (and a lie at worst). It's truly a pity to see you hop aboard his lynch train (despite it's shabby and broken down nature). I know you don't want to be lynched (and noticed how I never once voted for you, and even in my hunches I was vocal in how I wasn't sure), but don't be so hasty to throw me under the bus to avoid the noose.

On the one hand, you make some decent points. 

On the other hand, look who suddenly decided to put on his serious face. 

I'd still rather lynch you over spurge.  Your fault for pushing someone I trust more than you, I guess. 

Vote smeags

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
I will be back in here at 7PM or an hour before deadline. Anyone who votes for me before that is scum.

Whats that converted to BST?