By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

I'm willing to keep DT alive for today after that role claim. He appears to be playing scummy imo but unless he has been reading up on the mafiascum.com I don't think he would have known to claim that (he could have been told to claim that by someone else but I'll look into that if we later find out someone like Rol is scum).

Unvote: DarkThanatos

His case on Spurge isn't great in my mind seeing as he was actually far less random in the MLP game when he was scum although Rol and DT weren't there so they wouldn't necessarily have seen that game. For now I think it is fair to go for a lurker instead so;

Vote: Tabaha

If you have anything to reveal, now is the time Tabaha. (Oh and playing LoL isn't a good enough excuse for not posting, I have been playing LoL this evening as well and I have still been here to post)

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
So by saying my roleclaim is legit, do you think I'm town then Rol?
If you do it means there is at least one town player who can see sense in this game.
If I end up being lynched, when i flip town this will be in your favour for certain town.

I'm going to agree with you on this one then, clearly Spurge will not be lynched today.

vote smeags

You're quite trusting of RolStoppable arent you?

Going from "scummy (I like how you say you're going to vote for Spurge... and then don't.), scummy SpurgeonRyan"... then switching the vote to me like that! *snaps*

All because Rol said so? And he's not even that sure about Spurge. And what evidence does he have against me? His initial vote on me was born off of a complete fabrication (initial link: my original post. The second link: his response and vote for me) and/or a poor read. His vote is based on the notion that "town has to lose the least and gain the most." and that my vote for Zero has no point, despite the fact that Stefl says that maybe we should lynch Zero after all.

His play is sloppy and his evidence is lacking at best (and a lie at worst). It's truly a pity to see you hop aboard his lynch train (despite it's shabby and broken down nature). I know you don't want to be lynched (and noticed how I never once voted for you, and even in my hunches I was vocal in how I wasn't sure), but don't be so hasty to throw me under the bus to avoid the noose.

Yoshiya said:
I'm willing to keep DT alive for today after that role claim. He appears to be playing scummy imo but unless he has been reading up on the mafiascum.com I don't think he would have known to claim that (he could have been told to claim that by someone else but I'll look into that if we later find out someone like Rol is scum).

Unvote: DarkThanatos

His case on Spurge isn't great in my mind seeing as he was actually far less random in the MLP game when he was scum although Rol and DT weren't there so they wouldn't necessarily have seen that game. For now I think it is fair to go for a lurker instead so;

Vote: Tabaha

If you have anything to reveal, now is the time Tabaha. (Oh and playing LoL isn't a good enough excuse for not posting, I have been playing LoL this evening as well and I have still been here to post)

I think I'm missing something in this post. Maybe my reading comprehension is being affected by something. Care to explain why did you vote on me? Not posting here this afternoon (at least afternoon here) doesn't count as a real reason for me.

Oh and btw, when you playing with RL friends who want to play without wasting time between matches you kinda don't have time

Oh and that vote on me right after me having pointed the flaw on spurge's flaw, without you saying a thing about it it's a bit fishy. It really could be a way to distract attention from him

Smeags said:
DarkThanatos said:
So by saying my roleclaim is legit, do you think I'm town then Rol?
If you do it means there is at least one town player who can see sense in this game.
If I end up being lynched, when i flip town this will be in your favour for certain town.

I'm going to agree with you on this one then, clearly Spurge will not be lynched today.

vote smeags

You're quite trusting of RolStoppable arent you?

Going from "scummy (I like how you say you're going to vote for Spurge... and then don't.), scummy SpurgeonRyan"... then switching the vote to me like that! *snaps*

All because Rol said so? And he's not even that sure about Spurge. And what evidence does he have against me? His initial vote on me was born off of a complete fabrication (initial link: my original post. The second link: his response and vote for me) and/or a poor read. His vote is based on the notion that "town has to lose the least and gain the most." and that my vote for Zero has no point, despite the fact that Stefl says that maybe we should lynch Zero after all.

His play is sloppy and his evidence is lacking at best (and a lie at worst). It's truly a pity to see you hop aboard his lynch train (despite it's shabby and broken down nature). I know you don't want to be lynched (and noticed how I never once voted for you, and even in my hunches I was vocal in how I wasn't sure), but don't be so hasty to throw me under the bus to avoid the noose.

I like you Smeags, I enjoy your posts, you have a finesse about yourself. The problem is- I KNOW im town. I don't know you are. Therefore you are more likely to be scum then me. I have to vote for a lynch candidate who is the most likely scum. Between you and me, Thats you. I had to take the chance to remove my lynch and a certain town lynch. When I voted on you its because no-one else had agreed with me on Spurge - who is my biggest scum player.  

If people were willing to switch their vote onto Spurge and lynch him - I would definately trade back, because you are not high up my scum list.

Rol was the only person to say I was probably town, so even if he is playing badly, why would a scum do that when they could easily lynch me? I dont think they would. Hence why I trust him. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Does it matter?
Mafia was not going to go after Thany the first days anyways. It is always the same. Prof and other big players are taken out first. Especially if they do not say or leave any hints that they are cops or something.

So staying quiet or not does not matter.

There are other factors involved. If I claim needlessly round 1, then I become an instant target. Not only could it mean I'm lynched, it also might lead to investigative roles targetting me to check me out- exactly what I dont want to happen.  Mario claimed early last game, and he got lynched for it. 

spurgeonryan said:
Does it matter?
Mafia was not going to go after Thany the first days anyways. It is always the same. Prof and other big players are taken out first. Especially if they do not say or leave any hints that they are cops or something.

So staying quiet or not does not matter.

You seem to change opinions pretty fast without any new developments

spurgeonryan said:
Lol @ Thany still trying to sell me. Any chance you have. Don't brown nose too many people Thany. You will embarrass yourself.

I said I trust Rol and justified it. 

I said I like Smeag's way of posting- he undeniably has a unique way of doing things. Like you, except he doesn't come off looking like a scummy player. Deal with it. 

spurgeonryan said:
Tabaha....

How am I changing? Who have I voted for? What has changed? I have basically tunneled thany the whole game. Why are you twisting words?

You changed because first you said DT's role should be clained right in the beggining and then some posts after you said "Does it matter?".

DarkThanatos said:

I like you Smeags, I enjoy your posts, you have a finesse about yourself. The problem is- I KNOW im town. I don't know you are. Therefore you are more likely to be scum then me. I have to vote for a lynch candidate who is the most likely scum. Between you and me, Thats you. I had to take the chance to remove my lynch and a certain town lynch. When I voted on you its because no-one else had agreed with me on Spurge - who is my biggest scum player.  

If people were willing to switch their vote onto Spurge and lynch him - I would definately trade back, because you are not high up my scum list.

Rol was the only person to say I was probably town, so even if he is playing badly, why would a scum do that when they could easily lynch me? I dont think they would. Hence why I trust him. 

So right now you trust Rol because he butters you up. And you're only voting for me not because I have a scum read, but because it's either "you or me"?

Not one for honor are you lad? *jabs DarkThanatos with a cane in a joking way*

Okay, okay... I'll make you a deal then...

I'll call you a townie (and what a handsome townie you are!), and I'll even throw in a free* "I'll vote to lynch Spurge" prize. After all, it's not like I actually trust Spurge myself...

Deal? *toothy grin*

*Doesn't include shipping and handling