By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

So by saying my roleclaim is legit, do you think I'm town then Rol?
If you do it means there is at least one town player who can see sense in this game.
If I end up being lynched, when i flip town this will be in your favour for certain town.

I'm going to agree with you on this one then, clearly Spurge will not be lynched today.

vote smeags

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Right now, smeags is the lynch candidate where town has to lose the least and gain the most.

Already trying to justify your stance for when I turn up town eh? *snicker*

Time to take notice folks. Rol is making his move!

spurgeonryan said:

That is the kind of role that you claim in the beginning Thanatos.

Mafia will not touch you and it give you town points early on. Why wait and go through all the torture of being interrogated over and over again?

Is that logical enough for you?

Claim at the beggining? Is it better to get mafia by surprise instead of putting a big sign of NO KILL oh him? At least for me, you have the most flawed logic. You're this close to a vote

*Isn't it better

No.I must be the one missing something.
If mafia knows it, they would not kill him and mafia will keep all the members alive. Right?
If mafia doesn't know it, they could target him and get one member killed. Right?
Then which one do you think is better?

Around the Network
tabaha said:
No.I must be the one missing something.
If mafia knows it, they would not kill him and mafia will keep all the members alive. Right?
If mafia doesn't know it, they could target him and get one member killed. Right?
Then which one do you think is better?

Thank you Tabaha. 

That is exactly correct. 

well only thing that is prolly missing is the fact that mafia could not trust him and just go and (try to) kill him. But mafia would be that dumb?

oh well having some faith on DT

Unvote DarkThanatos

Why would Mafia take the risk of exposing themselves for a nightkill when they have lots of potential targets.

Answer: They wouldn't