By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

spurgeonryan said:
Did Smeags seriously just name 3 out of 4 town in his suspect list? Maybe Smeags really is Scum this round? Rol has a lot of good points this game, which surprised me. Usually it is just a giant wall of words that no one wants to read.

Add Smeags to my actual scum list now. Dark Thanatos, Smeags and Final Fan.

I...

Didn't we just go over this last week? Goodness gracious.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:
Who are your suspects, Smeags?

Right now it's not much... just hunches.

Of course there's the theory of the four left who lynched Pezus.

Zero, RolStoppable, SpurgeonRyan, and yourself. Particulary why I want to hear more from Zero and his thoughts.

Then there's the hunch on DarkThanatos. It's not much admittedly, but there's this conversation that piqued my interest.

Yes you mentioned your theory quite a while ago http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4836353 Since then, you stated spurge was angry about your thoughts, but told him not to worry. I thought you were puting suspicion on me for a supposed change in posting, but you've since clarified that it was a good change. I can understand not being able to do anything about MBP/Zero, but you haven't even mentioned Rol at all. So you haven't done much detective work in finding which is scum. Did you want everyone else to do it?

Linkzmax said:

Yes you mentioned your theory quite a while ago http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4836353 Since then, you stated spurge was angry about your thoughts, but told him not to worry. I thought you were puting suspicion on me for a supposed change in posting, but you've since clarified that it was a good change. I can understand not being able to do anything about MBP/Zero, but you haven't even mentioned Rol at all. So you haven't done much detective work in finding which is scum. Did you want everyone else to do it?

To be honest, I was tired of SpurgeonRyan lambasting me due to the fact that he was on my list. It's a reason why I didn't mention him in my hunches in that last post. But I can never get a tell on him, due to his style of play. He presses Stefl time after time, and then calls for Man Bear Pig's modkill. I just can't get a read from that.

As for Rol, I am keeping an eye on him. His poor reading on my previous post raised some flags.

And I've got nothing on Zero/MBP as you said. Eh.

Now let the lambasting by Spurge begin... *grumbles*

Smeags, you did mention spurge. Unless you mean your only hunch is DT?

Linkzmax said:
Smeags, you did mention spurge. Unless you mean your only hunch is DT?

Well my hunch was in that group of four, not a specific person. No one was outed as an individual.

Then I personally mentioned DarkThanatos, but not anyone else.

Then later when you asked me to make further detective work for that group of four, that's when I specifically mentioned folks like SpurgeonRyan and (to a lesser extent for now) RolStoppable.

Honestly, as of now I don't suspect you (I know, I know... we're not here for buddy time, but I just don't.) And I can't get a read from Spurgeon or MPB/Zero. Rol has played well thus far... but of course no one (besides Stefl) is trustworthy.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Smeags said:

Tch, where in that post did I "complain" about too little discussion in that post?

I never even insinuated that. I just painted a picture of how the day is going. *shakes head*

Rediculous notion.

Call it like you want, but MBP/zero wasn't the only guy people were waiting for. When only ten people are left, it's quite damaging to the game if two of them aren't available for discussions.

Now answer the damn question (linkz's).

Out of the 10 players left, Few have actually been regularly posting. Tabaha has been posting more then most in this game... One of the main reasons I appear "scummy" is probably because I'm actually posting and responding to allegations, whilst few others are actually doing anything, so it looks like I'm doing it all the time.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:
Who are your suspects, Smeags?

Right now it's not much... just hunches.

Of course there's the theory of the four left who lynched Pezus.

Zero, RolStoppable, SpurgeonRyan, and yourself. Particulary why I want to hear more from Zero and his thoughts.

Then there's the hunch on DarkThanatos. It's not much admittedly, but there's this conversation that piqued my interest.

A minimum of one person on that list will be scum. No-way will Pezus have been voted entirely by town. It may even be two. 

You know what? I'm going to vote for Spurge. He posts no/irrelevant content. Plays scummy. And out of all of the players on that list, I think Rol is town, Linkz I'm voting for, but my suspicion on him has lessened somewhat when Survivor was mentioned- although his last minute votes need consideration. And I'm not going to vote for Zero this round unless something new comes up with the Stefl interaction. 

RolStoppable said:

@bolded: This is proof that you haven't followed the game, you coasting scum.

Don't worry my good man, I'm keeping track of you, both good and bad. ^_~

RolStoppable said:

As for Rol, I am keeping an eye on him. His poor reading on my previous post raised some flags.

When I analyse the votes.
There Will be at least one scum on Pezus's lynch. And one/a couple will have voted for Mario, it was a train - and it just removes suspicion a bit. Out of the remaining players, Linkz and Spurge voted for both.

One of them is probably scum.

Vote Spurge

Sorry for being a super lurker guys. Been busy doing pony stuff.

Anyways. Vote : Host overthrow into my bed with shackles

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson