By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Linkzmax said:

@Smeags: Where have you gone off to?

Sorry for my absence. Like I said earlier, weekends are bad for me with two restaurant jobs. I've also been fighting the flu... so instead of coming on late at night I just collapse in bed.

But the week is here and I'm feeling a little better.

Around the Network

I have nothing else to add at the moment. I think DT is scum but I realise my arguments aren't the strongest, it's just the way he is playing.

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl, We have a timelimit in place, so if even just to generate discussion- Can you tell us what information you know? That is, unless it would be extremely detrimental to town to release said information.

If it would be extremely detrimental, why would Stefl have even asked MBP in the first place?

this lack of action isn't any good. This is only helping mafia lowering suspicion on some members

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl, We have a timelimit in place, so if even just to generate discussion- Can you tell us what information you know? That is, unless it would be extremely detrimental to town to release said information.

If it would be extremely detrimental, why would Stefl have even asked MBP in the first place?

Fair point. He must have some reason to hold back though

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
Yoshiya

Linkzmax DarkThanatos

Smeags

DarkThanatos Stefl1504 Yoshiya  SpurgeonRyan      

I would like to hear more from our newest villager Zero, and his thoughts on everything that has transpired during these past few days.

This day has led to little discussion and leads, and right now I feel like we're all taking a shot in the dark... but some days are going to be like that (due to the fact that we had a rushed first day and a straight to scum second day thanks for Stefl).

However... the clock is now ticking... and it's not ticking in DarkThanatos' favor. Tick tick tick...

Who are your suspects, Smeags?

RolStoppable said:

Vote: smeags

Out of all people, it's him complaining about too little discussion.

Tch, where in that post did I "complain" about too little discussion in that post?

I never even insinuated that. I just painted a picture of how the day is going. *shakes head*

Rediculous notion.

Linkzmax said:
Who are your suspects, Smeags?

Right now it's not much... just hunches.

Of course there's the theory of the four left who lynched Pezus.

Zero, RolStoppable, SpurgeonRyan, and yourself. Particulary why I want to hear more from Zero and his thoughts.

Then there's the hunch on DarkThanatos. It's not much admittedly, but there's this conversation that piqued my interest.

Honestly, the more I think about Man-Bear-Pig and his (poor) play, the more unsure I become about him. It just seems that he wanted to kill Pezus (for no other reason than it was just Pezus), and then drop off the face of the earth once he was lynched. I don't know what to think about it. Ah, frustration.

I need Zero to make sense of it.