By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Sorry folks, as I'm tinkering on a new thread for a certain upcoming console...

That and weekends are bad for me with work (everyone that ever worked in the restaurant business can attest to that...). But I'll try and be here when I can.

*Continues tinkering*

Around the Network

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I had a long enough day with classes, project deadline and now fansubbin. I'll post something after I'm done.

Also Spurge, for all the troll spellings for my nick why do you chose "tabatha"?

yeah, rly spurge, you could call him tabaha-chan or tabaka, tabby or tabitha, but tabatha >_>

I've sent a PM to man-bear-pig this morning but he hasn't logged in since. I'll wait until he does log in to the site to decide how to proceed about him.

Signature goes here!

I hate it when i am missing the sparking ideas I sometimes have... the crazy ones, that actually get me personally somewhere...

Vote: DarkThanatos

I might as well vote for him for now...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
My sources say he has been on gamespot.com.

No I am just kidding. At tabaha...Just seemed fitting? Wasn't really trying to troll, I always change peoples names around. SteflMonster. See! Like cookie monster.

Spurge, why did you vote for smeags again?

Also, I am SteflNumbers or Stefl1504 or Stefl, no alternatives accepted...

spurgeonryan said:
Because it took me baiting him on for him to say anything important in my eyes. I have not played much with him before and I am not going to go re-reading other threads to figure out his playstyle. It is left there to remind him that roleplaying is all fine and dandy, but add in a little something else as well every once in a while.

I will probably vote for Thanatos as well as you have seen me pushing him some. But until everyone else decided what they are going to do I will leave it on Smeagsy weagsy.

Baka! You don't blindly follow me! I have no shame about telling you how I am out in the open right now, DarkT is only in a position of me voting for him because of his interaction with Yoshi and him ignoring me.... and him not voting day 1 and day 2, but that isn't hardly a real scumtell.

EBWOP

...it is hardly a scum tell.

I agree that DT is being stupid (sincere is not the same as right) but more troubling to me is that Rol suddenly isn't interested in discussion until MBP comes back.

FoS Rol

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Stefl1504 said:
And yes this question was asked solely because I am pissed at nothing interesting happening.

DT still has to link to linkz post.

Ok here is the situation. Rol asks about meta-gaming. 

Linkz replies with this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/reply.php?id=148664&quote=4833041 

Rol then points out this -http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/reply.php?id=148664&quote=4834189

RolStoppable said:
I believe stefl is a tracker like he says, because it wouldn't make much sense for scum to go for a 1 for 1 trade this early in the game. Mario claiming to be a role cop in a game between town and mafia makes it pretty likely that mario is mafia.

And yes, there is no third party in this game. This is something the town knows about, because the host has been sloppy. Mario left the door open for a third party being in this game, that's because he doesn't know what the town knows. On the same note, linkz didn't know it either. On page 11 (at 50 posts per page) he said that it's too soon to make a definitive call that there is no serial killer in this game. This can only come from a mafioso.

I also did vote both nights. Night 1 I voted twice for Pezus then Spurge. Night two I voted Mario, but for some reason Truck didnt involve it in the votals - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/reply.php?id=148664&quote=4834157 

I'm not sure why though.

Why interacting with Yoshiya are you referring to? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War