By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

I still fail to see how not including someone that you find suspicious makes someone else suspicious, both Spurge and DT have mentioned it at some point now and it seems to be the weakest argument in the world.

I do have to agree with Spurge over the fact that Smeags' content posting has been rather thin at times but then after the last game I am not sure what to make of that as at times I felt similarly about him.

I wanna hear more from MBP. He was very prevalent on day 1 but I seem to remember seeing a lot less of him day 2 which gives me the feeling that he was going all out in order to take down Pezus on day 1 (and thus hide behind the fact that mafia would never be that active at lynching a townie) and is now hiding slightly to prevent people from bringing that up again.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
The question is not whether you have a opinion of pezus now. ***f@cepalm*** it is about you not having an opinion day one.

So what is it I need to re-read? You 10 roleplaying posts? Ok.. I will buy ten hats and you got the ok shovel out. Done. That was pointless. Just like the last three posts from you. Also why say "before I say anything else"? Are you saying I am digging myself into a hole by questioning you? Since you think I am scummy what does it matter? Why stop me?

Take your time Thanatos!

So you think out of the five (four now since Prof is dead) of you that voted for Pezus, not one of you is scum? Do you honestly think that? I find the thought of Pezus being lynched by all town players (regardless of reason) to be highly unlikely.

So, obvious thing to do first is check everyone mario listed as scum. Thanatos, Linkz, Smeags and me.

Regarding me, I'm pretty sure I'm not scum.

For Thanatos, the way mario listed him here makes me think he's not. Why didn't he list them with the other 3? Might as well be a trick to avoid suspicions on Thanatos. I need to think a bit about this one.

For Linkz, looks like he did the last vote for mario's lynch. Was it to avoid mario revealing important stuff unintentionally?

For Smeags it starts be interesting. He did vote for No Lynch in day 1, just as mario did.

spurgeonryan said:
No smeags. I think Rol is scum. He basically went black Friday shopping day one and got everything half off. With that win he went into lurking mode even though he did not. We mentioned him so much that he was still around even though he said he was leaving because he was stillnkind of nervous. H jumped on my bandwagon which he would not just do so quickly even if God himself told him I was right. Compared with most games he has been in his bite has been more like an old person gumming people to death. He has no bite in his posts. Going on lurk mode with a reason usually means your scum. Tornado, building a site, or watching football. All excuses a scum makes.

*pats SpurgeonRyan on the head*

See?! This is what I'm talking about.

We also mustn't forget Linkz complete 180 to this playstyle from last game. Before he was a *smiles* Grumpasaurus that only posted in bunches. But now he seems more at ease and posts more evenly throughout the day. What does this mean? Who knows, but its something.

Also, let me see this post of Man-Bear-Pig's if you will...

spurgeonryan said:
There is no patting on the head. I have been on Rol for days. At what point did you think I was not? Only unvote him yesterday to go after the 99 percent chance scummy Mario.

It wasn't that you targeted Rol specifically, but it's the fact that you're finally getting what I've been saying. There's an extremely likely chance of one of the remaining four being scum. And now we must narrow the field down...

Oh... there's MBP's thread. Not very telling at all actually.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
I still fail to see how not including someone that you find suspicious makes someone else suspicious, both Spurge and DT have mentioned it at some point now and it seems to be the weakest argument in the world.

I do have to agree with Spurge over the fact that Smeags' content posting has been rather thin at times but then after the last game I am not sure what to make of that as at times I felt similarly about him.

I wanna hear more from MBP. He was very prevalent on day 1 but I seem to remember seeing a lot less of him day 2 which gives me the feeling that he was going all out in order to take down Pezus on day 1 (and thus hide behind the fact that mafia would never be that active at lynching a townie) and is now hiding slightly to prevent people from bringing that up again.

Yoshiya. Stahp. You misunderstand. 

It's not that I ALONE find him suspicious, it's that a lot of town thought one of them was, and he put in neither. Not to mention, if I was scum, then I'm not going to throw in all my scummates into my suspicion pile, in case I end up not being voted- like Spurge was round 1. You have also decided to ignore the other point I threw in to support my point, about Nacho. (oh and the weakest argument in the world is "You have good/bad grammar, must be scum. Or, you voted me, and as im not scum, you must be scum.")

I like your point on MBP though, it's similar to Rol, except with greater lurking, and less original suspicion on him. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
You see yoshi, you did not trust stefl. Eventually in a game of mafia you need to trust someone. You did not. You said yourself you were wrong about Mario and nacho.

You knew we would see that so you just threw it out there yourself to get some town points. It is not suspicious that he did not think they were who they were. It is suspicious that you did not take the evidence that we had and use it. Then you verbally pointed at it first thing.

Link me to a single post where I said I didn't trust Stefl after he revealed his role.

spurgeonryan said:
There you go thany. That was easy. So you basically have nothing to say other than a promise of re-reading the thread later on. Town. We know what this means. Do not take your sweet ass time re-reading me thanatos. Plenty of scum (including last game when you guys noticeably let atnleast two just continue to post prone stuff over and over again) have said what thanatos just said. Please make your point thany before Christ rises again from the dead and smeagsy (lol) has to literally bring out a shovel.
By the way you two. I guess I should mention that I have a bit of information that sort of has you two at a disadvantage. Which will be fun, as I am sure smeagsy (lol) is posting something right now.

My point on your potential scumminess was shown within the original point, similarly to Rol. People's suspicions on you have already been said, and the amount of times Rol's lurking has been pointed out similarly. Adding more to it would have been just regurgitating others points, something which I did at the start of the last game i played, before i was told it was redundant and just made me look suspicious. 

Your last point on the information raises my eyebrows though, I have nothing to hide that I wouldn't be happy sharing, so please go ahead and tell us all. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
You said yourself. You did not think Mario was scum or nacho was town. Your first post today. Which makes me think you never trusted stefl. Should I assume something else?

*sigh* It's already been said (even by Stefl himself I would like to point out) that just because Stelf saw him go to the person that happened to die, doesn't mean that he was the person that killed him. I didn't think he had played like scum for the most part and seeing as his fakeclaim would have to go to someone as well in order to scan it was totally possible that Mario was still town. Ok so as it turned out he was the one that killed him but we had no conclusive evidence to say otherwise so unlike you guys that are willing to jump on people for the smallest reason, I was factoring in his play as well which was like his play last game when he was town aligned.

Also, before this Rol lurk thing goes any further, has he been around on the rest of the site? Would be a good way to see if he was telling the truth about not being able to go online or not.