spurgeonryan
tabaha
Final-Fan
Linkzmax
Lynched!
DarkThanatos supermario128            

Voting history (for player)

RolStoppable: spurgeonryan
supermario128: Stefl1504, Nachomamma8, spurgeonryan, tabaha, Final-Fan, Linkzmax
DarkThanatos: supermario128

Voting history (by player)

spurgeonryan: RolStoppable, supermario128
stefl1504 : supermario128
Nachomamma8: supermario128
supermario128: DarkThanatos
tabaha: supermario128
Final-Fan: supermario128
Linkzmax: supermario128

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Satan (supermario128) was never really liked in HalloweenVille. Sure everyone here was some kind of monster but he was... well... you know... Satan!

So it was no surprise that when the mass hysteria took over the town that Satan was one of the first to be accused of being a rebel and the town’s generalized mistrust towards him made the consensus quite easy to reach. So as night fell, it was decided that Satan was to be impaled on his very own trident.

Night Two Starts!

Signature goes here!

There was an odd mix of smells flowing through the air as Frankenstein Monster walked by the city square. Satan’s rotting body was responsible for part of it but there was a sweet perfume mixed together with the stench of decomposed devil flesh.

Curious, Frankenstein Monster moved closer to the trident where Satan was impaled the day before and found a pie lying on the ground at the base of the trident. It was still hot and looked delicious. Since nobody else was around Frankenstein Monster decided to dig in but he quickly lost his appetite when he realized his hands were covered in pumpkin pie made from the body of Jack-O-Lantern (Nachomamma8).

supermario128 was Satan - Mafia Goon
Nachomamma8 was Jack-O-Lantern - Town Watcher
*Frankenstein Monster is a NPC

Day Three Starts!

Signature goes here!

Well what do you know, I was wrong about Mario and Nacho -.-

From that I think it's pretty safe to conclude that Stefl is town though ^O^

A watcher and a tracker? This town has more power roles than I thought, which means that the rebels will be more powerful as well...

Now... we still have to ask ourselves, which of these villagers are rebels in disguise? By all means, I do understand that Pezus' lynch wasn't an all-scum lynch, but surely there's a mafia player in there somewhere... and now that Prof is dead we have less to choose from! How marvelous...

SpurgeonRyan
RolStoppable
ManBearPig
LinkzMax

Which one of you is scum? *pulls out detective kit* Let's get cracking!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Smeags, yoshi, tabaha, rol

Have you ever been scum smeagsy?

Sad to say I have, once upon a time (During Hatmoza's "random video game characters" game). I was a lot prettier then too!

spurgeonryan said:
And you have had the same play style of doing nothing back then as you do now? By the way did you see what yoshi said before you just happened to leave him off your list. Pulling a Mario smeagsy? Not Doctor Mario.

Oh ho ho! Someone's angry I put him on the list! *toothy grin*

It's not my fault you voted for poor Pezus... right now you have a 25% chance of being scum. The odds are still in your favor, so don't worry too much.

I'm betting that the scum lie with the people that Mario didn't accuse of being scum in his last flail for a couple of reasons. Firstly, he wouldn't name more then one of his scum buddies, incase he recovered from the lynch. Secondly, he left some pretty big town suspicious scum names off the list- namely Spurge and Rol.
Thirdly, Nacho said not to analyse the names he gave, which to me implies to analyse the ones he didnt. He got killed. Why would scum kill such a suspicious town player, unless they were onto something?

Final point. I think one of Spurge or Rol is scum. But not both, Spurge's immediate suspicion onto Rol after Yoshi convinces me of that.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

spurgeonryan said:
Lol. Please tell me you did not waste your scan on me stefl. Hopefully you used it on smeags or Rol. Smeagsy...vgchartz white knight...that is all you can say after skipping yoshi on your list? Lol! You had no opinion day one of Pezus because despite your creative imagination you had nothing to say to the sudden turn of events. Before you know it you were being pressured to make a decision and without your scum brethren to hold your hand like your mom did as a kid you could not muster the will power or strength to think of anything to say. Let alone vote for pezus. Unless you were blind you saw the hints. Even mighty linkz voted for him in the end and Prof made a proper fool of himself, but you just sat there like a lump on a log. Yesterday you basically said jack and shit and today you bared out a list of names in your first attempt to make any decision at all other than to sell fake hats.

Am I mad? Yes. At you... don't kid yourself son.

Are... are you serious right now? How amusing. Temper temper!

Go back and read my post to see where I'm going with it. And before you post more of your drivel go and read it again. And then read it one more time for good measure.

Amusing indeed...

spurgeonryan said:
Tell us more thany.

I can't really say much more tbh. i need to go back and take another look at both your actions. I want to believe your town, because we saved you night 1. But don't let yourself think that will save you :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War