By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Linkzmax said:
Ooooh, this should be good. Enlighten me how easy it is.

Vanilla would be town. Doctor would be town. Tracker would be town. Godfather would be scum. Goon would be scum. The list goes on and on. The only problem would be a role that could be any alignment.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
tabaha said:
mario, for what I'm seeing, this is either trusting you or Stefl. But Stefl come first, accused you and then you came panicking. Literally.
Also, this may or not be relevant: is it possible to have a cop in the scum faction?

Or trusting both of us? Why are you so quick to assume you have to pick one?

Yes, mafia can have a cop.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:
mario, for what I'm seeing, this is either trusting you or Stefl. But Stefl come first, accused you and then you came panicking. Literally.
Also, this may or not be relevant: is it possible to have a cop in the scum faction?

Or trusting both of us? Why are you so quick to assume you have to pick one?

Yes, mafia can have a cop.

In your honest opionion how many factions do you think there are in this game? (town, mafia, possible 3rd party, etc)

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
Ooooh, this should be good. Enlighten me how easy it is.

Vanilla would be town. Doctor would be town. Tracker would be town. Godfather would be scum. Goon would be scum. The list goes on and on. The only problem would be a role that could be any alignment.

Well. since goon = vanilla scum, why shouldn't a mod just call them vanilla?

Stefl1504 said:

I guess that would be up to the mod to decide.

@Tabaha
I would guess 3 factions. 9 town, 4 scum, and 1 third party. Scum could be one lower with and extra third party, or an extra town player.

I have already told you guys everything I know. Like I said, I'll understand if you still go ahead with my lynch. At least it would give you a lot of leads. Just look at all the people that will jump on almost too quickly. Scum would love an opportunity like this.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

I said this after the last round when I chided town for believing DT. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop "There is no indication of the target's alignment; if a Mafia Goon is investigated, they return "Vanilla"."

So you have Doctor as clear town, though in a larger game mafia could have a doc. Godfather is unlikely if you're legit, unless Stefl is the scum in this situation. Tracker+Cop+Rolecop? Nah. Which makes one easy call out of 14 players.

*measuring Mario*

Now now my good man, stop fiddling around like that. I must have your proper measurements! We want to look our best for when you're brought to the gallows. It's not every day you die for the second time!

@Rol and Nacho

Pfft, such seriousness from you two! But you're in luck, as my detective kit just came in today (a gift from Kantor). I'll begin using it... tomorrow. Such fun in this town! *toothy grin*

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

I guess that would be up to the mod to decide.

@Tabaha
I would guess 3 factions. 9 town, 4 scum, and 1 third party. Scum could be one lower with and extra third party, or an extra town player.

I have already told you guys everything I know. Like I said, I'll understand if you still go ahead with my lynch. At least it would give you a lot of leads. Just look at all the people that will jump on almost too quickly. Scum would love an opportunity like this.

This going to sound like an asspull, I admit it but...

In the time you take to answer my question, I had enough time to search for basic player distribution between factions (knowing that i had zero knowledge on it) and visit last round's thread to check roles. Actually you took 8 minutes to quote and write that post assuming you didn't need to make any research regarding faction distribution.

Weren't you asking your fellow scum mates for the best distribution for them?

spurgeonryan said:
You found a way to do time stamps?

those thingies in the top of the post (X minutes ago). I'll send a print if I can

tabaha said:

This going to sound like an asspull, I admit it but...

In the time you take to answer my question, I had enough time to search for basic player distribution between factions (knowing that i had zero knowledge on it) and visit last round's thread to check roles. Actually you took 8 minutes to quote and write that post assuming you didn't need to make any research regarding faction distribution.

Weren't you asking your fellow scum mates for the best distribution for them?

Even if I was scum I wouldn't have to "research" what distribution should be, let alone ask someone else. I have played plenty of games and hosted a few myself, so no, lol.

Btw, it was 7 minutes between our posts.

FoS: Tabaha

Nintendo still doomed?