By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Peez your saying "you were scum and had to go" was a joke?
As in, thats what hatmoza was saying?
If not im missing the joke here.

Around the Network

I dont see how spurge being confident in his evidence, even if it's wrong, means he is scum.

spurgeonryan said:
Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
OPE! LINKZ IS up 2 his tricks and deception already to get a read on people.

You said it yourself! Now stop evading the question.

Lol, why you mad bro?

That is how you play as town as well. You have nothing linkz. Stop wasting your time scum.

That's exactly my point. You were talking about me, as if I was town already. No inkling that I could be scum.

And why the hell are you goading me into voting you?

Time is up at 12 or 12:30?

12:15

Around the Network

Welcome, boys and ghouls of all ages, to Skel Tonne's Antique Shop of the Weird and Grotesque! Come one, come all... and feast your eyes on all of the intriguing artifacts from around the supernatural world. It's truly a...

What do you mean this day's about to end? But I just got here! I've got more than 200 posts to read! How'd this happen? A time limit you say? Whose bright idea was that?!

Curses.

*closes up shop for tomorrow*

No Lynch

No i get it. You would have me believe that you were trying to get reads on people who went after mbp.
sure.
But you know why i used to do as scum? Play little games like that. Pretend to be "the inside man" . (The "oh dont worry, im on your side here" deception.
furthermore, you said your statement about hat being scum was a joke. Then why were you suddenly serious about mbps? When you pretend to think someone is playing, it's a joke, but when mbp does it, it's a chance to get reads? I dont think so.

pezus, you're really going to say you weren't calling prof suspicious for being inactive, but just joking?

Dont worry mario is on my list of people to watch out fpr.

If you were joking, why did you point to two games in which prof was supposedly lurking and was scum?