By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

pezus said:
tabaha said:
Oh well I'll either be voting supermario or Prof. I admit I don't know how to feel when I see mario HoSing Prof when I think they are scum mates

Why is that again? Only because mario "defended" prof or something more?

Yeah. And i know it is a weak reason. Oh and besides them man-bear-pig also got my attention. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4828292 is a way of denying that probably no townie would think of. At least i wouldn't

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
spurgesce

spurgesque! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:

~quote Stefl1504~

I'm pretty sure he answered that

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4828937

Well then, how can he (mario) say that an uncoordinated player like spurge can have typical behaviour.

(it appears repeating question happens when you just don't care which questions have been asked - anyway, thanks for pointing that post out pezus)

Final-Fan said:
Stefl1504 said:
spurgesce

spurgesque! 

whatever :P  (but yeah, I meant to call it "spurgesque" :D)

tabaha said:

Yeah. And i know it is a weak reason. Oh and besides them man-bear-pig also got my attention. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4828292 is a way of denying that probably no townie would think of. At least i wouldn't

I don't know how you could peg that way of avoiding the question as non-town.  I see no reason anyone would be more likely to make that particular joke as scum.  explain plz

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

I don't know how you could peg that way of avoiding the question as non-town.  I see no reason anyone would be more likely to make that particular joke as scum.  explain plz

I just wanted to write pretty much the same, lol.

Anyway, adding to that - that is why I do not like too random posting, it is fine to have some minor jokes one time or another, but the amount of posts being too random is too high with MBP - anyway, yes, what tabaha quoted there is no read to me from the sole perspective of content.

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:

Is it true that you asked me to explain it? oh god the hassle. In my opinion, only scum would need/try to avoid it in such a not normal way.

pezus said:

Oh, so you are playing hydra after all? Does that mean you have commented with his account?

Yes, we've made a joint account on mafiascum.net and will be playing a game soon. Not on vgchartz if you thought that's what I meant.

Lets be clear, i wasnt scum, i was a balance.
My targets were two vanilla townies and a scum.
I had a cop ability, doc, watcher, tracker and much more.
secondly, you did not lynch me, scum killed me out of fear.

But oh yeah last time i was scum i was working on a website, i guess that means that after just one day, , the situations are exactly similar.
Youre using awfull bad reasoning this game pezus. Why is that? Are you just naturally suspicious of me or do you jst take anything mario says as proof?

theprof00 said:
Lets be clear, i wasnt scum, i was a balance.
My targets were two vanilla townies and a scum.
I had a cop ability, doc, watcher, tracker and much more.
secondly, you did not lynch me, scum killed me out of fear.

But oh yeah last time i was scum i was working on a website, i guess that means that after just one day, , the situations are exactly similar.
Youre using awfull bad reasoning this game pezus. Why is that? Are you just naturally suspicious of me or do you jst take anything mario says as proof?

prof you shouldn't get so upset about this, but it is true that the last two times (MLP/WipEout) you were scum you were a massive lurker, just doing the necessary to survive. I do not agree on people calling you out for lurking, while you haven't posted much so far the game is not even 2 days old, so a much too short timespan to truely tell if someone is lurking.