By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Today's topic: Homosexuality

ICANNEVERLOGIN said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
that's like asking why some one is racist.

What? Racists and gays are like two totally different things.

you really think so? well you're wrong. why do you care if someone is racist? should you care?

yes, one's based around sexuality, and the other is based on color, but both are discriminated against.

my point is, there is no anwser. it's just how people feel about any given situation. as for this site? it just so happens to be the topic of the day.

Around the Network

Seems like you are actively pushing to dampen down our legitimate, non-offensive discussions on the subject. There is a lot of stuff being discussed there I don't like but I don't start a thread asking people to stop it.

Personally, if I were you, I would seek a psychologist to solve a slight propensity for authoritarian thinking.

I care if someones gay because it's a sin. I care if someones gay because I don't want those faggots hitting on me.
I care if someones gay because transsexual males that have surgery to be females lie, and I could accidentally fuck one and go to hell. I care if someones gay because seeing two males kiss or seeing a male dressed up as a female makes me want to throw up. You're going to burn in hell for even asking this question.

/troll

I don't really care.

Curiosity would be my first guess.

For the record though, most people don't care if someone is gay. They care why someone is gay.

Around the Network
ICANNEVERLOGIN said:
AndrewWK said:
ICANNEVERLOGIN said:

Why do you people care if someone is gay or not?

why do you care?

I'm seeing so ignorant topics on gay people like why can't you leave them alone?

I think everybody has a right to state his own opinion. And if somebody hates homos, well then thats his problem. And as long as they don´t hurt anybody, Let them say whatever they want.

Jay520 said:

For the record though, most people don't care if someone is gay. They care why someone is gay.

... and what they're going to do to prevent it from happening.

superchunk said:
Jay520 said:

... and what they're going to do to prevent it from happening.

Not sure about that one...

Time for my real response.

I care if a girl is gay so I can try to get her and my girl to fuck so I can watch and jerk off and cum all over both of them.

I care if a guy is gay because I'm a huge flirt and will engage in light flirting with them.

Just being honest...

TheEvilBanana said:
I care if someones gay because it's a sin. I care if someones gay because I don't want those faggots hitting on me.
I care if someones gay because transsexual males that have surgery to be females lie, and I could accidentally fuck one and go to hell. I care if someones gay because seeing two males kiss or seeing a male dressed up as a female makes me want to throw up. You're going to burn in hell for even asking this question.

/troll

this just so happens to be the best responce IMO. serious or not.

to the op. i don't care. i guess i should have said that in my first post. there's always a reason for anything being done. but trying to dig down into the subconscious mind to find the underlying reason for the answer to your question, or the answers to the multiple threads on this topic.

you'll not find it.