By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you knew your unborn child was going to be gay, would you abort him/her?

Nem said:

Hmmm... ever looked into black holes? What happened to the previous debate? Now you're trying to poke holes on my posts? lol

Of course its false until proven. What are you trying to prove here? lol

I'm replying to your edited statement now. 

Let me get this straight, according to you...

- Things are false until proven.
- Other universes have not been proven.
- Therefore, other universes are false.
- You believe in other universes.
- Therefore, you believe in things which are false.
- Yet you scorn others believing in things which aren't proven

Is that accurate?

Around the Network
Roma said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Serious_frusting said:
Believing in God is not logical. Religious people are seriously brainwashed. Gods up their with fairies/trolls/zeus/cyclops/giants and harry potter -_-

^^How are these kinds of posts allowed here? Im pretty sure Kantor and axumblade would find this post just as bad as me calling homosexuals queers -_-

You just prove to us again, why religion is detrimental to society.

You must believe on what i believe or shut up + free discrimination to boot. Were all gonna go to God's arms after this!

How hilariously pitiful it is. If you can prove him wrong, and God really exists, go ahead.

Are you fucking insane ? You're the one who has been spreading crap and attacking other people for their beliefs and views on the last 5 pages here, and you have some dignity left in you to say im the one who's discriminating ? Now, that's pathetically pitful. Stop trying to shove your crap down other peoples throat and derailing the thread with your pathetic flame posts

Yes, i must be. Did you read the topic here? Did that come to be cause i told people the truth they didnt want to hear, or maybe because religious concerns came up with this topic. Aborting your own child cause you're concerned its gonna end up in hell over whatever sexual tendencies it might have when an adult? If that isnt discrimination and ignorance i dont know what is.

Blame me for spreading some logic. I'm not attacking beliefs, but plain disproving them. Its the truth, there is no reason to hide it. Maybe to getting you to see that every once in a while will stop dumb considerations that stated this topic in the first place. It is sick and revolting to even consider the main topic in this thread.

And whats hilarious is how your buddies now go amen. How pissed the lord would be at your considerations right now if he were real.

as i said before religion does not allow abortion unless the mother might die if she keeps it! seems you did not read the thread that you're asking people if they read!

But your god condemns homosexuality doesnt he? The conumdrum that started the thread in the first place is right there.

Nem said:
Roma said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Serious_frusting said:
Believing in God is not logical. Religious people are seriously brainwashed. Gods up their with fairies/trolls/zeus/cyclops/giants and harry potter -_-

^^How are these kinds of posts allowed here? Im pretty sure Kantor and axumblade would find this post just as bad as me calling homosexuals queers -_-

You must believe on what i believe or shut up + free discrimination to boot. Were all gonna go to God's arms after this!

How hilariously pitiful it is. If you can prove him wrong, and God really exists, go ahead.

Are you fucking insane ? You're the one who has been spreading crap and attacking other people for their beliefs and views on the last 5 pages here, and you have some dignity left in you to say im the one who's discriminating ? Now, that's pathetically pitful. Stop trying to shove your crap down other peoples throat and derailing the thread with your pathetic flame posts

Yes, i must be. Did you read the topic here? Did that come to be cause i told people the truth they didnt want to hear, or maybe because religious concerns came up with this topic. Aborting your own child cause you're concerned its gonna end up in hell over whatever sexual tendencies it might have when an adult? If that isnt discrimination and ignorance i dont know what is.

Blame me for spreading some logic. I'm not attacking beliefs, but plain disproving them. Its the truth, there is no reason to hide it. Maybe to getting you to see that every once in a while will stop dumb considerations that stated this topic in the first place. It is sick and revolting to even consider the main topic in this thread.

And whats hilarious is how your buddies now go amen. How pissed the lord would be at your considerations right now if he were real.

as i said before religion does not allow abortion unless the mother might die if she keeps it! seems you did not read the thread that you're asking people if they read!

But your god condemns homosexuality doesnt he? The conumdrum that started the thread in the first place is right there.

homosexual acts yes but not homosexuality, there is a difference.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Jay520 said:
Nem said:

Hmmm... ever looked into black holes? What happened to the previous debate? Now you're trying to poke holes on my posts? lol

Is that accurate?

Youre trying to jump for the cake that isnt there my friend.

You're still failing to make a difference between what can be real and be verified and what is the realm of imaginary.

Other universes are false until proven otherwise... Yet there is some logic in thinking it may be a possibility given the way black holes twist the fabric of space time and appear to be pouring into somewhere. With better technology we might be able to verify that in the future.

So, key point here: Its something real that can be veryfied, and it has logic.

Get it?

Nem said:
Jay520 said:
Nem said:

Is that accurate?

You're still failing to make a difference between what can be real and be verified and what is the realm of imaginary.

Other universes are false until proven otherwise... Yet there is some logic in thinking it may be a possibility given the way they twist the fabric of space time and appear to be pouring into somewhere. With better technology we might be able to verify that in the future.

Get it?

So you agree that you believe in false things?

Around the Network
Roma said:
Nem said:
Roma said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Serious_frusting said:

homosexual acts yes but not homosexuality, there is a difference.

There may be. But is it perceived?

Believing in God(s) is very close to believing in other universes.

I'm just saying...

Jay520 said:
Nem said:
Jay520 said:
Nem said:

Is that accurate?

Other universes are false until proven otherwise... Yet there is some logic in thinking it may be a possibility given the way they twist the fabric of space time and appear to be pouring into somewhere. With better technology we might be able to verify that in the future.

Get it?

So you agree that you believe in false things?

The black hole exists for sure. What exists in the vortex we dont know. Me believing its another universe is just a thought born out of logic and watching how water behaves similarly.

I believe it is something that is false until we can verify it. Its just as likely that there isnt anything there and the black hole just spews out material regularly.

Nem said:

The black hole exists for sure. What exists in the vortex we dont know. Me believing its another universe is just a thought born out of logic and watching how water behaves similarly.

I believing it is something that is false until we can verify it.

You believe in something that isn't proven (other universes). You scorn others for believing in something that isn't proven (God).

People can typically see double standards fairly easily; my job here is done. 

Jay520 said:
Nem said:

I believing it is something that is false until we can verify it.

You believe in something that isn't proven (other universes). You scorn others for believing in something that isn't proven (Gods).

People from the outside looking in can see your double standards fairly easily. My job here is done. 

LOL? Did you read my post? I also believe it is false until proven otherwise. Wich is exactly the same thing that happens in god.

Where exactly are the double standards? You really like to jump that gun! xD