By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 Sign-up thread

@F-F. Yeah, just observing this one, takin' a breather and watchin' you guys play.

Around the Network

I think that's fine.

So, have you decided who's hosting and the theme? I didn't see anything written in the OP and thus far there's been two or three persons willing to host....

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I have absolutely no objection to Happy and Nacho playing together :)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Wow! you guys suck that's all. Egotistic jerks. And here I thought I am going to say good luck to you guys.
My opinion is still stands you guys only play good when you are mafia. I saw that on Game of thrones round.

Don't worry I already decided ages ago that I need a break.

Around the Network

@prof: Can you update to OP, so people know I'm hosting and the Halloween theme? Thanks!

Signature goes here!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Wow! you guys suck that's all. Egotistic jerks. And here I thought I am going to say good luck to you guys.
My opinion is still stands you guys only play good when you are mafia. I saw that on Game of thrones round.

Implying game of thrones mafia was playing well

TruckOSaurus said:

@prof: Can you update to OP, so people know I'm hosting and the Halloween theme? Thanks!

Done.

So, we have about 5-6 people taking a break.

Wall spamming time?

Spurge you need to remember to keep your head in the game.
Other than that, you played well last game, but just remember that even townies will question your decisions.
Just be calm and have fun :D

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Implying game of thrones mafia was playing well

Well, they played. The first step to success is to show up.

:D I wait on pins and needles for the next time you play.

HEY, Listen! Maybe you'd like to host a round sometime? I know you think the play is 'too little reward for too much effort', but hosting is easy, and you can have someone co-mod with you.