By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Man Bear Pig I sincerely, publically, apologize for everything that I said in these PM's about you and England when you were banned!

spurgeonryan said:

SPURGE

from abcd1234, to spurgeonryan on 17 July 2012 (Delete Message)

Hey spurge, this is mbp. I made this account so I could talk to Montana and Montana is currently talking to twesterm about getting my ban shortened/removed. Anyway,re port hatmoza for that flame post he just did. He can't keep getting away with shit like this...

Oh, and Montana said I'm not allowed to communicate with anyone through this account, so don't tell anyone.

from spurgeonryan on 17 July 2012 Didn't I friend you? How long was it between you signing up and me friending you. Actually I was just thinking about that. It will be my first real reporting.
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 Yeah you did, but Montana says I'm not allowed to communicate with anyone, so I declined your friend request and deleted your wall post...

YES! Report that piece of shit
from spurgeonryan on 17 July 2012 I just went against everything that I stand for, for you. He has been reported. Nothing will happen though. Kantor was right there and it did not bother him. Someone who is not me would have to report him.

Who is Machinas alt?
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 Message pezus and tell him to report it too. Get basil aswell. And APM. Oh, and ninpie. Oh yeah, and everyone else you could possibly think of. DO NOT REST UNTIL THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS BANNED.

Oh, and don't tell ANYONE that I'm asking you to do this! Lulz

Oh yeah, and machinas alt is mystic wolf
from spurgeonryan on 17 July 2012 Bull! He posts more than Ninpie.
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 What did you write in the comment box for the report?
from spurgeonryan on 17 July 2012 I said he is baiting members again, and that this was not the first time.
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 Hmm you may need to get more people reporting him. It would make my day if he got a 1-day ban!

I will also talk to monty about it when he comes online
from spurgeonryan on 17 July 2012 I tried Pezus, but he left. Ninpie is gone, and basel would never.
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 Maybe you should pm Kantor! That would work!!

Hatmoza's post is:

1.) Slander as it insinuates that I have an alt.
2.) Flaming as he calls me, you and basil spammers.

If he doesn't get banned for this then this site is corrupt as fuck...
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 APM is online...
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 I just messaged Montana...
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 Okay, monty just ignored me.. I just sent him a couple more messages demanding an answer. I may be about to be banned... Lulz
from spurgeonryan on 17 July 2012 Typical. I have not seen him post in ages. Surprised he is still a mod.
from abcd1234 on 17 July 2012 Unblock your profile.
from abcd1234 on 18 July 2012 I've moved to gamespot
from spurgeonryan on 18 July 2012 Hopefully your shenanigans will be more apprieciated there. I have an account there as well.
from abcd1234 on 18 July 2012 Yeah, I saw it. You haven't been online since October. My username is MBPfromVGChartz

SPURGE

from abcd1234, to spurgeonryan on 18 July 2012 (Delete Message)

Edit this post you piece of shit.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4671599

from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Edit it you worthless piece of shit
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Lulz! I thought you would like that after egging montanahatchet on in my other threads that he locked.

Anyways, thought you were talking about my new thread on gamespot.
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 I'm waiting...
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Stop being so God Damned Sensitive! LeoJ told me he will never forgive you for that. No one even goes in that thread anymore. If you shut up about it I will bump your thread.
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Montana is gonna lock leoj's thread when I get back like he did to the part 2 thread.

Does twesterm ever reply to pms?
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Oh, and I don't give a fuck about leoj

ASSHOLE

from abcd1234, to spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 (Delete Message)

1.) Edit your post you piece fucking worthless piece of shit.

2.) Does twesterm ever reply to pms?

from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 If you don't edit that post in the next 5 minutes I will report you every time you spam/do anything else against the rules when I get back.

PIECE OF SHIT

I was gonna do the Olympics thread you piece of shit

from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Well something happened when monty locked my threads. All of a sudden. Struggle to get any going. So it will probably be dead when u get back. Did you here my spot on imitation of you in the vvoice thread?
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Well something happened when monty locked my threads. All of a sudden. Struggle to get any going. So it will probably be dead when u get back. Did you here my spot on imitation of you in the vvoice thread?
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 No. I can't hear any of them on my iPad for some reason. I imagine you sound like a whiney little bitch, though.

Read my last message to you.

Jensen

Twesterm didnt reply to montano, so montana just lowered my ban anyway. Yay!

from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Delete that post from my wall you worthless piece of shit. Infact, delete all your posts from my wall. I don't want your ugly fucking face anywhere on my wall. Okay?

What the fuck is your problem?

Just delete the post and I will leave you alone forever.

Fuckhead

Delete me from your friends list, delete all your posts from my wall, don't ever post in any of my threads, and don't interact with me in any way ever again.

If you break any of these rules I will report you for spamming at every opportunity I get.

from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 That's the spirit!
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 I'm 100% serious you worthless piece of shit. You'll regret this.

When you get banned I will post a 'well deserved ban' post on your wall
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 I give a fuck. Lol, when I get banned. Bring on the drama. I luvs it. By the way see...I mean man bear, how much cock can you take down your throat?
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 I give a fuck. Lol, when I get banned. Bring on the drama. I luvs it. By the way see...I mean man bear, how much cock can you take down your throat?
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 You're right, you'd probably get a buzz off it because you've got nothing going on in your life.
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Oh noes, some punk bitch from across the pond in the biggest failure of a country in the world said something nasty to me. Now what should I do?
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Kill yourself.
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 You first. Slut!
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 This is probably the most excitement you've had all week.

We were getting on so well too, until you revealed your true self.
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 What? You threatening me like a bitch? Over nothing? When you jumped into my 3,000 and 1,000 plus threads and basically telling Montana to come in and lock them because they are worth less. Bout the biggest fucking stab in the back ever. Now you are crying over something that does not matter to anyone>? I do not like people who are against me, fucking with me! Neither do you it seems, so back at ya , you sensitive whining bitch!

I will erase the message, just make sure you leave me alone from now on. Your bipolar charades are too much.
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 I do not report people I have been internet friends with, you are a real piece of work for suggesting it at all. MDJ did the same damn thing.
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 GREAT!

Now edit the post that I asked you to edit and I'll be done with you.

Oh, and I only posted 'this thread sucks ass' in the word game thread. I said that because the thread did suck ass and it was just the same people saying banal things to eachother over and over again. I didn't report the thread or anything, Montana just happened to see my post and agree. I had nothing to do with the locking of that thread, or the locking of the hate thread. Oh yeah, and the hate thread was probably the worst thread of all time... It was basically APM saying the same pointless bullshit over and over again...
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Yeah, whatever. Its done. I will let you defriend me because I cannot find you.
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 You still haven't edited the post yet you dumb piece of shit.
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 I spoiler'd it out. That is not on your wall and it is not reportable. Do not message me again or I will proceed to stab you in the back and let montana know of your activities with this account. You are a head ache dude! NFG seems to like it, go bother her.
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 I can't believe you would report me.... Wtf...

Just delete the post and I will never bother you again.
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 JUST DELETE THE POST YOU FUCKING WIERDO

Anal beuche sonfereece

In future please leave me out of your attention seeking antics. Seriously, please stop including me in all of your drama and bullshit.

Delete your post and I will leave you alone forever, and you should do the same to me.

Anal beuche sonfereece

In future please leave me out of your attention seeking antics. Seriously, please stop including me in all of your drama and bullshit.

Delete your post and I will leave you alone forever, and you should do the same to me.

from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Fuck sake just do it you freak

Anal beuche sonfereece

from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Fuck sake just do it you freak

Ivluyfluyv

I just want a peaceful time on vgchartz, and you are bringing drama to my door....please, PLEASE edit your post so I can go back to enjoying this place and erase you from my memory

DMV

Edit your post... You're wasting my time. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN REALLIFE SO I COULD KICK YOUR ASS. YOU'RE REALLY PISSING ME OFF YOU WORTHLESS SPAMMING PIECE OF SHIT

from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Dont let the bane mask fool you, I would waste your ass.
from abcd1234 on 20 July 2012 You're so fucking strange..

I will get you banned within a week of me coming back.

DMV

Edit your post... You're wasting my time. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN REALLIFE SO I COULD KICK YOUR ASS. YOU'RE REALLY PISSING ME OFF YOU WORTHLESS SPAMMING PIECE OF SHIT

from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Shut the fuck up! You are so full of shit. No ones gonna see that.
from abcd1234 on 19 July 2012 Just edit it you worthless spamming piece of shit. From now on I will call you 'WSPOS'

JUST FUCKING EDIT IT FOR FUCK SAKE.

Also, ask a mod to lock your Olympic thread. You don't give a fuck about the Olympics and you aren't British .
from spurgeonryan on 19 July 2012 Go suck hatmozas 10 inch cock and shut the fuck up. I am not editing again and I love the olympics. What do british lik
from abcd1234 on 20 July 2012 Seriously, what the fuck is your problem? Just edit the fucking post and I'll leave you alone. Are you to retarded to understand that?
from spurgeonryan on 20 July 2012 If I get banned , at least I will have a reason to post in your moderation thread!
from spurgeonryan on 20 July 2012 If I get banned , at least I will have a reason to post in your moderation thread!
from abcd1234 on 21 July 2012 Your not going to spam-mob my wall you piece of shit. Okay? I will report all of you if you do
from spurgeonryan on 21 July 2012 Lulz, good make everyone but NFG hate you for reporting them. First thing I do when my friend tells me that you reported me and I do not get banned is tell everyone what a sore sport you are. You must be hella bored IRL if you are here as an alt messaging me about bull shit.
from abcd1234 on 21 July 2012 I have messaged you once in 24 hours...Plus, thanks to the miracle of having 3G on my iPhone I can go on vgchartz while I'm doing other stuff...we dont all just sit around our computers on vgchartz all day like you do spurge...
from spurgeonryan on 21 July 2012 Only people I am close to call me spurge. Please listen to my wishes and call me spurgeonryan or if that is too much to handle, just spurgeon.
from abcd1234 on 21 July 2012 I'm gonna call you WSPOS from now on... Stay the fuck off my wall
from spurgeonryan on 21 July 2012 Wyan Spurgeon postion of the savior of Man bears soul? You spelt Ryan wrong! Fucktard.

Man Bear

from spurgeonryan, to amp316 on 13 August 2012 (Delete Message)

It all started when he was banned last time. He made an account alt to talk to montana and get his ban brought down. It worked and montana brought it down. in the meantime he was pm'ing me , all of a sudden he got angry because I mentioned to LeoJ that man bear told Montana to lock his threads so that man bear could do his own Picture thread. He told me to take it down or he was going to come back and get me banned. I went back and forth in a joking manner until I got the feeling he was serious. He said he would get me banned with in a week, by reporting everything he thought of as spam. I spoiler texted it, but that was all. I then told him to leave me alone, and he has been baiting me since he came back. Calling me spammer , going to places like Mr. Khans wall last night and baiting me with that thingthat happened yesterday. Saying threads look like garbage, etc. I cannot find him on my list so I offereed anyone to find the link and I will pay them so I can remove man bear.

from amp316 on 13 August 2012 I don't care who started what, but you both have to stop. I am not doing anything this time but if it persists I will have to start handing out warnings and bans. Don't talk to him and avoid the problem altogether. I am going to tell him to do the same.

I am bored here!

from spurgeonryan, to man-bear-pig 47 minutes ago (Delete Message)

Are you happy now? Is that what you wanted from me? Do you want me to apologize? For all those things I said when you were banned? I am sorry.
I will also reduce my post count by 10 percent. Is that what you want? Would that make you happy?

from man-bear-pig 43 minutes ago Yes, now make a thread begging for my forgiveness

spurgeonryan

• 1 notifications
  • 92 messages
  • 0 friend requests

Now I allowed my PM's to go below 100 for you Man Bear. So you know I am sincere with my apology. You know how much having more PM's than are allowed on Gaf means to me. So I beg you, you are the only interesting person on this site. That is why I named you top poster of all time in the masterpiece of a thread made by CGIa the other day. Take your time in responding to my Apology. I have time.