By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - [NSFW] Bikini basketball league

enough said, but a bit moar

The league consists of seven teams -- the Chicago Desire, the Orlando Lady Cats, the Miami Spice, the Los Angeles Ice, the Hollywood Hotties and the Atlanta Fleet Angels. Tryouts have already taken place in the different cities, and the league will get underway in the summer of 2013.

"This is a competitive basketball league, so we are definitely looking for girls that can really play," Miami Spice representatives told the Miami New Times. "It is also a bikini league in which the girls will be playing basketball in bikinis, so looking good in a bikini is a must."

I might finally get into basketball

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

dat ass

^ what he said.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

There will be a bikini version of all sports dominated by men.

Yup... I knew I shouldn't have open this thread on my iPad while using public transportation...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Then, when the bikini basketball league fires refs for being unqualified, the NFL can hire them.

Chicago's got a team, nicccce! Gooooo Desire! It'll be more exciting to watch than the Bulls this year, that's for sure.

theprof00 said:
Then, when the bikini basketball league fires refs for being unqualified, the NFL can hire them.

or UEFA

Aren't female basketball players supposed to be....fail?

blunty51 said:
Aren't female basketball players supposed to be....fail?

Well Now female BBall is worth watching