By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who wants a sequel to Madworld?

I was thinking if Bayonetta 2 is a success sales wise do you think we will see a sequel to Madworld from platinum games? and what would you like to see from a sequel, black and White with red blood or full colour? I would like an open world with a longer story and instead of hip-hop this time maybe go with heavy metal or something, and some awesome online play, and before someone says anarchy reigns that wasn't a sequel /:(

Around the Network

i want it
a direct sequel would be enough, just add touch controls and voilà

I even bought the soundtrack lol

I'd take a Madworld sequel.  I would want them to flesh out the environments and change the level progression system.  I'm cool with ranking up points and all but I think there should be the more traditional 'make your way through the level to the boss, fight him and move on.'  Reaching a point total before beng able to progress I wasn't a big fan of.

MegaDrive08 said:
I even bought the soundtrack lol

Me too.

Yeah I know what you mean, would love to see what new blood bath challengers they would come up with and bosses, Just dont want to see that Jude the dude again he was a pain in the ass lol would love the commentators to be on there again and a bunch of new weapons and new ways to kill..

Around the Network

I really enjoyed it. Never finished it though. Will have to give it another go. A sequel would be great.

Madworld deserves a second chance, but maybe a spiritual successor would be better. Platinum Games could make a whole new game based on Madworld's basic concept, but not be expected to retain all of Madworld's elements.

Alternatively, Madworld HD.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

i disagree with you Ken
i liked the game progression, i wouldnt like Madworld having mechanics similar to NMH2, i mean so linear
i would like to be more like Mario64 (no kidding)

I'd like to see MadCity.

Open box style, retaining the same color palette but with much more detail.

I would love tearing around an open world Jefferson Island or other setting on Jack's motor cycle cutting off a kill seekers head as I ride past, maybe he could have chain he could throw out and wrap round a kill seeker and you could drag them along on the motorcycle or swing them around before impaling them on a spiked wall