By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo3 Beta video LEAKED!!!

Ok, I just watched it all the way through. I wanna say 3 things.

1. 480i
2. Identical modeling as the Halo2 level. *identical*
3. Identical textures on the level.

I'm willing to say with quite certanity that this is NOT legit. As watching it at full 480i, I can tell by watching it. It is not running the same engine as the Halo3 Alpha. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network
lol it looks the same as halo2... i doubt thats halo3
halo has lost its excitement with me. i mean, now its just an FPS, instead of this oh-so-incredible FPS where you can drive a jeep. since halo-1 was released, half-life2, doom3, and other games have come out and surpassed or are equal to anything the xbox360 can do graphics/physics wise. this is just my opinion though, but i guess i don't really care about another console FPS, especially with control stick controls!
take my post with a grain of salt though, i dont own a 360.

Looks like it will be the 3rd Halo game I will not buy.

If that video is real then it is absolutely disgusting IMO, they haven't put any effort into making it look special, and I hate that people will buy the game in droves just because of the Halo name... the developer should be making good games, not just crap like this.

Even if it's just BETA there is a LOOONNNGGG way to go with the graphics, especially if that is what they are working on... they have wasted a lot of time and resources coding the graphics this way, why re-do it again.. i figure that they can improve textures etc, but the models and everything else just blows chunks.

I'll be SUPER pissed off if this ends up being the way the game looks, I'm looking forward to Halo HUGELY and I don't want to be dissapointed like I was with Halo 2... 

best thing about the vid is the music, LOL.

Around the Network
z64dan said:
lol it looks the same as halo2... i doubt thats halo3
halo has lost its excitement with me. i mean, now its just an FPS, instead of this oh-so-incredible FPS where you can drive a jeep. since halo-1 was released, half-life2, doom3, and other games have come out and surpassed or are equal to anything the xbox360 can do graphics/physics wise. this is just my opinion though, but i guess i don't really care about another console FPS, especially with control stick controls!
take my post with a grain of salt though, i dont own a 360.

You could drive a jeep in the counter-strike beta, too.

Doesnt look very impressive .It will no doubt be a good game ,but with this technic level it wont attract masses as Gears of War .