By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

You guys really need to unvote Zero.

I also listed hatz on my suspicion list because of this.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I like nen but dont have a case, just noticing him conveniently coming in at the wagon end and attempting to steer it as well as failing to question(nd actively demonizing qurlestions) really large gaps in radish's story such as him hiding flavor, saying there's even more fpavor to share, and the easily confirmable "rival".

Again mario, do you have a rival's name mentioned in your pm?

Well so far i

derailed your radish lynch train

trying to stop Zero's lynch train (that you steered for a while now) 

Started Mantle's train.

In fact i have yet to "steer" any lynch train. So this is just a flat out lie.

What the hell.  Even if its will end up a single vote i keep it these 

Unvote

Vote: Prof

Also: Vote time limit

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

No nen youd rather just lynch him lol

NoCtiS_NoX said:
You guys really need to unvote Zero.

I also listed hatz on my suspicion list because of this.

Hat claimed corrupted human before anyone else did. Its safe to assume he is town at this point.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Prof, you're flip-flopping more than a politician wearing sandals

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I'm now 100% sure the lynch on Zero is a bad one.

On the other hand, I've gone back to my old analysis and since both names and titles provided by radish and mario fit so well with the "evil overlords [who] plan to subdue everything inside the darkness," I'm wouldn't mind seeing both of them lynched.

Does anybody else agree with me that that last part of the OP points to anti-town characters?

Signature goes here!

You stopped MY zero lynch train.
HOLY SHIT.

nen really is taking a lot of credit for shit he did or didn't do...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:
I'm now 100% sure the lynch on Zero is a bad one.

On the other hand, I've gone back to my old analysis and since both names and titles provided by radish and mario fit so well with the "evil overlords [who] plan to subdue everything inside the darkness," I'm wouldn't mind seeing both of them lynched.

Does anybody else agree with me that that last part of the OP points to anti-town characters?

Like i said before they may represent a 2nd mafia team like you imply (aginst the heroes)

Or they are indeed powerfull townies who will lead us to take over the other realms.

We need a godlike dead to test this theory.

lol, prof is really hating me because of that last round.
I knew he'll hold a grudge, but this is just too funny xD