By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Zero claim while you're still able, if you have anything to claim that is.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Alright.
-snip-
Noctis : lol
-snip-

coffee on my keyboard.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTESPLOSION
prof

noctis

zero hat
yoshiya
radish
prof

kantor

darkT

mantle  

no lynch F-F tabaha

mario ToS nen

happyD

linkz

radish spurge  darkT

nen mantle

hatz zero

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT

tabaha, FYI kantor voted no lynch before he left, I am going to keep that vote until you vote someone else/unvote

also still valid:

also, I hope that somehow I am finally able to put up correct votals this game T.T
OP will be updated soon ...

I really dont like this lynch and now i feel bad for zero.
unvote

Zero,

Why are you still talking about hatz starting a lynch train on me? That was long ago, and stuff happens.

What is important is you defending yourself, also answer prof's question.

And tell me, do you honestly think hat is scum?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I really dont like this lynch and now i feel bad for zero.
unvote

Who is your ideal lynch candidate then?

Zero, I ignore your posts because they are extremely flaud, false, and straight dumb.

Point in case, and I don't want to go over all you wrong statements and opinions, here's a recent one:

you said: "You started a lynch train on Mantle with pretty much no more then "Just lynch him guys i know he is mafia i will explain all tomorrow""

It's pretty clear, and I mentioned it a dozen times, that I was suspect of Mantle because he claimed human only. Why are you so worried about what I have to say tomorrow when it was already stated and accepted that I will not discuss anything uyntil tomorrow?

Why do you continue to twist countless things I say to make it justify your suspicion of me that only exists because you're upset that I suspected you to begin with. My argument is a straight arrow, your consistency. You are on the other hand are a waste to discuss anything with because you lack the ability to back down and compromise with anything that makes you look bad.

Notice I ignore you almost completely. I really believe you act this way as scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
Zero claim while you're still able, if you have anything to claim that is.

I have a role but trust me it would be to towns disadvantage for me to say what my role is this early.

Just know that i am an educated shadowspawn, a townie and i can use shadow magic.

I have to go to the shop, ill be about 15-20 mins so no one hammer me for not replying i will when i get back!

lol, i thought this was part of your role discription at first and was (buy shadow magic from the store?!) lolz

Also this starting to be a role fishing exhibition. You didnt need to answer prof here.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I like nen but dont have a case, just noticing him conveniently coming in at the wagon end and attempting to steer it as well as failing to question(nd actively demonizing qurlestions) really large gaps in radish's story such as him hiding flavor, saying there's even more fpavor to share, and the easily confirmable "rival".

Again mario, do you have a rival's name mentioned in your pm?

Zero is town. He is the only one i'm sure of right now.

Even a cop scan wont convince me otherwise. I need to see him scum in the OP table to admit he's scum at this point.

Mantle, prof, spurg or yoshi. Are the only one i'm ready to vote for tonight.

Unvote:

Vote: Spurg

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)