By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Prof's been giving me bad vibes all last night. It started with his crusade on radish, questioning why I was reluctant to vote Radish, not seeing/ignoring what I thought was an obvious Radish's claim, siding with zero taking sly shots and throwing subtle suspicion seeds at me.

But then again my suspicions of carl, trucks and prof are instincts for the most part. Unlike Zero where I'm convinced this is a trend in his scum game.

@carl,it's for a reason you wouldn't want to hear... from last game. But I'll mention it again. Zero is acting EXACTLY like he did last game, everyone thought he was town except me and someone else. He suspected EVERYONE that went after him. It was so crazy that I said "There's no way you can be this stupid and mafia. Therefore you must be town," We ignored him, and guess what? He was scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Ok prof now your trying to hard

@hat
I can't change your mind about i guess...after all its kinda of an insider info for as a shadowpawn

@Trucks
I agree that spurg inst a priority right now.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:

Yesterday I said that I want Radish to claim, or I will vote for him. After reading through the last 180 posts and reading through the agreeing arguments by Prof -who I have a strong town vibe from - I am more certain then ever that I had the right idea.

I have not yet seen Radish Claim.

Vote: Radish 

Huge HoS for the band wagon

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4791470 

Not bandwagoning. I said I would vote Radish when he had two votes, and the second one was posted whilst I was posting. I then went out for the night and carried out what I said I was going to do when I got back, regardless of what everyone else was doing. 

You cannot say I was jumping on the band wagon for fulfilling what was effectively a third vote. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:

Yesterday I said that I want Radish to claim, or I will vote for him. After reading through the last 180 posts and reading through the agreeing arguments by Prof -who I have a strong town vibe from - I am more certain then ever that I had the right idea.

I have not yet seen Radish Claim.

Vote: Radish 

Huge HoS for the band wagon

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4791470 

Not bandwagoning. I said I would vote Radish when he had two votes, and the second one was posted whilst I was posting. I then went out for the night and carried out what I said I was going to do when I got back, regardless of what everyone else was doing. 

You cannot say I was jumping on the band wagon for fulfilling what was effectively a third vote. 

yeah, I saw that rereading the game, which is why I didn't emphasize as much on you as I did carl.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

No hat. Im scum to you. There i made the decision for you and youre out of my trusted group.
you change your opinion of me at the drop of a hat, and now side with fucking nen of all people.

Around the Network

Nen literally nobody cares about your opinion.

Okay, I have a replacement for Kantor, he should drop by soon™

theprof00 said:
Nen literally nobody cares about your opinion.

But this post proves otherwise!

Grow up man...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I have a replacement for Kantor, he should drop by soon™

As we are no-longer at risk of losing two townies by our lynch and mod-kill, I think we should lynch one of our strong suspicions now and get some fact behind our suspicions. 

I'm not confident of Radish's claim yet, as we have no evidence to back it up. Lynching either Radish or Mario would confirm their roles, so I would be willing to vote for either.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

My post doesnt prove otherwise.
And maybe i do need to grow up. But you need to get better.

You honestly don't think it's weird that he supposedly knows themafia godlike's name, hasn't shared his own, has wilfully left out details of his role, and even said "this isnt my full flavor" as if to give himself room to make up more.

And you think i'm scum for this. Literally your only thing against me is radish supposedly being town. Sure maybe you don't like my question for whatever reason, that doesnt mean it isnt warranted.
My suspicion is that he IS this bringer of light, gave us his own name saying it's his enemy's, and has added details and flavor at nearly every new accusation, and his kill is basically a poison.
If he's not mafia, then he's an sk.
You saying his claim is believable only reflects poorly on yourself, because only one faction type is willing to believe the scummy shit that's getting said, the faction that knows who is and who isnt scum.