By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

supermario128 said:
You say "So you're happy to vote someone who you think has a power role?" as a response to Thanatos yet you are voting for me disregarding your own reasoning? I have a power role, I already admitted that. So, for you to vote for me would make you a hypocrite.

Yeah, I think you do have a power role; but I reckon that there is only one pro-town "Godlike" role, and that is me. I'm sure your powers are great too, but they're not really something that we want to keep around.

Then you proceed to say "I don't think I'm a likely mafia target." Why is this? You won't get targeted because there are more important people to kill, or you won't get targeted because you are mafia? Or is it something else entirely.

I won't be targeted because why would the mafia kill someone who gained 7(+?) votes on them during Night 1- I know I made the original comment before it reached that number, but it was obvious all along that I wouldn't be killed straight away (at midnight)

Do you have any good reason to think you're the only pro-town GodLike? Or are you just speculating without anything to base this on?

I've been told that there is an "Illuminating Light" character in the round, so I thought maybe there were only 2 of us battling each-other out

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

OK radish, kill nen tonight.

nevermind, I forgot about manipulative roles, surely nothing you do is actually going to happen the way we want. If you survive tonight, do not do a single thing.

Linkzmax said:
Something I would like answered though: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4792508
I guess I should have been drunk when I wrote it for you to pay it any mind.

"Safe claim" as in "safe character claim" didn't mean actual "safe role claim". 

And i answered this the moment i brought it up Linkz, it's because stefl probably didn't want flavour hunting because of what happened

in the last round & how most players asked for him to make flavor hunting not possible.

In short i thought stefl maybe gave the mafia a heads up about the set up, but without full detail to make them put in some effort too.

Mantle mistake that he shouldn't have claimed first and waited for corrupted part to be revealed to him.

This also answers your 2nd question (not new Mantle asked this  btw)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DarkThanatos said:

Yesterday I said that I want Radish to claim, or I will vote for him. After reading through the last 180 posts and reading through the agreeing arguments by Prof -who I have a strong town vibe from - I am more certain then ever that I had the right idea.

I have not yet seen Radish Claim.

Vote: Radish 

Huge HoS for the band wagon

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
radishhead said:
To be honest, I would probably do more harm than good to town with my role.

I just read the thread. I was confused over everything. Hatmoza looked really suspicious from what I just read. But. The bolded... For me, that pretty much got you lynched

Vote: Radishhead

Along with this you just posted too - "Yeah, I think you do have a power role; but I reckon that there is only one pro-town "Godlike" role, and that is me. I'm sure your powers are great too, but they're not really something that we want to keep around." - Youre contradicting yourself here, so much.

Huge FoS for the bandwagon.

Not to mention the revenge suspicion.

Since when did revenge suspicions and votes become accceptable in this game?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

And a big what the fuck when people didn't realize or chose to ignore the fact Radish basically claimed vigilante before he opfficially claimed it.

Does anyone remember my "I hate Radishh" post?

I want Zero lynched and I want this nonsense to end.

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

supermario128 said:
You say "So you're happy to vote someone who you think has a power role?" as a response to Thanatos yet you are voting for me disregarding your own reasoning? I have a power role, I already admitted that. So, for you to vote for me would make you a hypocrite.

Yeah, I think you do have a power role; but I reckon that there is only one pro-town "Godlike" role, and that is me. I'm sure your powers are great too, but they're not really something that we want to keep around.

Then you proceed to say "I don't think I'm a likely mafia target." Why is this? You won't get targeted because there are more important people to kill, or you won't get targeted because you are mafia? Or is it something else entirely.

I won't be targeted because why would the mafia kill someone who gained 7(+?) votes on them during Night 1- I know I made the original comment before it reached that number, but it was obvious all along that I wouldn't be killed straight away (at midnight)

Do you have any good reason to think you're the only pro-town GodLike? Or are you just speculating without anything to base this on?

I've been told that there is an "Illuminating Light" character in the round, so I thought maybe there were only 2 of us battling each-other out

So who are you? the clouding shadow? LOL that is exactly what you said your role was...the...opposite... of illuminating light.

Someone in the thread mentioned illuminating light. This is surely a fakeclaim. Who said illuminating light, radish?

also
unvote
while I collect and reorganize my thoughts. I'll be gone for a while.

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

supermario128 said:

So who are you? the clouding shadow? LOL that is exactly what you said your role was...the...opposite... of illuminating light.

Someone in the thread mentioned illuminating light. This is surely a fakeclaim. Who said illuminating light, radish?

The flavour I've been given describes myself as the "bringer of darkness", and my sworn enemy is another Godlike being called Luchia, "the illuminating light". This is why I thought that Mario was mafia

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~