By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
It sounds made up. Why would those of us that already embrace the dark "start to be clouded by darkness" and die as a result?

He is a town vig. Killing mafia is his goal.

Plus we both know radish is bad at lying and horrible at role claims. I' starting to be very suspcious of you Linkz.

Oh sweet! So he can't misfire.

That's cool nen. You're being very obvious here.

So what would you like a creature of darkness use to kill others ?

A gun,  a light spear or maybe good old fashioned scare tactics ?

Sure he can misfire, but at point you should consider that flavour that was written in a short while have a few "loop holes"  >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Look, I've told you my race, my name, my role, my limitations (if any, that's for further analysis), and the flavour I was given describing my power. I've got nothing else to say.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Yes, I do believe the flavor radish made up(or did you make it up for him along with the role?) has a loop hole. I said that already.

DarkThanatos said:
nen-suer said:
The transition phase is the "game night" before we settled on "midnight"

So i think its not delayed or anything.

Plus it makes it clear that your targets are the untainted humans.

You are 100% town to me.

I thought that originally- but then surely that would make the game too pro-town for balance? 

This is on the assumption that non-corrupted humans are all mafia, there is 3/4 of them. 

-On another note- it would mean they die the night after. Example if you were to target Smeags this round as you suggested earlier- he would die Night 2. 

You assume that vig will hit scum with every shot fired when in fact its more likely he will hit townies than scum.

Plus with 18 players its almost garanteed we have either a SK, everyday vigliant or a 2nd mafia team.

Now if you wann make a case that radish is infact a SK acting like a vig  then thats another story and need time to be tested.

Lynching Mario can help us rule that out seeing he is a godlike too.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I am willing to lynch Mario if we decide thats the right action to take, for now though I just want to think over the different effects/loopholes of Radish's supposed role.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Yes, I do believe the flavor radish made up(or did you make it up for him along with the role?) has a loop hole. I said that already.

Oh thats nice, so you realize now that radish lie is too good for him

Good that you pointed out the "day talk" and since we had a small group online when radish role claimed i now know he most likely

that it was radish who made that claim. So yeah i'm now 110% sure about him.

Now you didnt answer me...what do you think a killing method of a dark creature is ?  :)

I'm calling it a bad lie, and you're very capable of bad lies too.

I pointed out the day talk you say? nen, why aren't you reading the thread except for things that pertain to yourself? Well radish too?

I didn't answer you, because it's a pointless question.

Linkzmax said:
I'm calling it a bad lie, and you're very capable of bad lies too.

I pointed out the day talk you say? nen, why aren't you reading the thread except for things that pertain to yourself? Well radish too?

I didn't answer you, because it's a pointless question.

Pointed it out now becouse it slipped my mind...maybe i should have said "brought it up" i guess.

And i wasn't expecting an answer becouse lets face....you have  none. 

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Carl2291 said:
Does anyone have a list of who is what race yet?

Id like to see who has claimed what. Who's claimed to be Human, Corrupted, Shadowspawn, Shadowling or Godlike?

As I recall:

TruckOSaurus - Shadowling (no name)
Prof - Shadowling (no name)
Zero - Shadowspawn (I don't believe he mentionned anything about a name)
Hatmoza - Corrupted Human (I don't believe he mentionned anything about a name)
Smeags - Wouldn't say but says he's a creature of the dark with a name
HappyDolphin - Corrupted Human (with a name)
mantlepiecek - Corrupted Human (with a name)
Mario - GodLike - important role (no mention of a name)
nen-suer - Shadowspawn

This is completely awkward and out of place to me personally. And as subtle as it is, this post gave me a scum vibe from Trucks.

I never once claimed corrupt human.

I mentioned my name with Kantor, googling, Fan fic search results, Kingdom hearts, etc. Why would Trucks so easily assume I was a corrupt human that I never really actually claimed ( though I can see why many would assume so) yet so easily dismiss or forget my name discussion with several users?

The only thing that comes to mind is QT discussion with fellow scum. Perhaps they discussed it, agreed on what I was or wasn't, then prematurely assumed the bolded sub consciously as rehearsed in the QT.

Are you saying you're not a corrupt human? Because your little Catherine story and your reaction to HappyD claiming Corrupt Human convinced me that's what you were. As for your name talk at the start of the game, I really didn't remember it. I have a pretty good memory of things in Mafia games but I guess it isn't perfect.

Signature goes here!

How do you know the flavor was written very quickly? Why write flavor for a power at all if there's a rush?

No need to answer, there's just as trying to think of flavor that would cover misfires too.