By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Presumably we've got doctors and roleblockers around somewhere, so I'm not sure about that

The text accompanying my role suggests that it might be a delayed kill, but I'm not sure. What does "...will start to be clouded by darkness, he will die after the next transition phase" mean to you guys?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

That is true. But to actually push a lynch is different than saying, "hey, I think radish is scum this game."

Pushing a lynch based purely on meta is not something I've seen you do, since the time when you lynched radish when he was jailkeeper.

How is pushing his lynch different from giving radish my definitely town stamp, thus he should never be lynched?

Except that never happens. Radish got mislynched last game, and you probably did give the difinitely town stamp at that game too.

You know what linkz, I am now against radish lynch. All the reasons for it are weak, and if you guys still want to go for it then I suggest you wait for at least prof to comment on it.

It sounds made up. Why would those of us that already embrace the dark "start to be clouded by darkness" and die as a result?

radishhead said:
Presumably we've got doctors and roleblockers around somewhere, so I'm not sure about that

The text accompanying my role suggests that it might be a delayed kill, but I'm not sure. What does "...will start to be clouded by darkness, he will die after the next transition phase" mean to you guys?

The transition phase is the "game night" before we settled on "midnight"

So i think its not delayed or anything.

Plus it makes it clear that your targets are the untainted humans.

You are 100% town to me.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:
It sounds made up. Why would those of us that already embrace the dark "start to be clouded by darkness" and die as a result?

He is a town vig. Killing mafia is his goal.

Plus we both know radish is bad at lying and horrible at role claims. I' starting to be very suspcious of you Linkz.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

That is true. But to actually push a lynch is different than saying, "hey, I think radish is scum this game."

Pushing a lynch based purely on meta is not something I've seen you do, since the time when you lynched radish when he was jailkeeper.

How is pushing his lynch different from giving radish my definitely town stamp, thus he should never be lynched?

Except that never happens. Radish got mislynched last game, and you probably did give the difinitely town stamp at that game too.

You know what linkz, I am now against radish lynch. All the reasons for it are weak, and if you guys still want to go for it then I suggest you wait for at least prof to comment on it.

It most certainly does, radish wasn't mislynched in round 43 and you were one of the few to vote him.(Nor 44, but I can't remember if I gave him a stamp since he died night 1) As for him being mislynched last round, no need to dig at pezus any more.

Linkzmax said:

Well presumably I'm aiming to use this on characters that aren't part of the darkness, so it would make sense in that situation - I guess Stefl didn't think of a killing method that would eliminate creatures of light and darkness- since I'm the "Bringer of Darkness", it makes sense that it's my method of killing

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

He is a town vig. Killing mafia is his goal.

Plus we both know radish is bad at lying and horrible at role claims. I' starting to be very suspcious of you Linkz.

Oh sweet! So he can't misfire.

That's cool nen. You're being very obvious here.

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:

The transition phase is the "game night" before we settled on "midnight"

So i think its not delayed or anything.

Plus it makes it clear that your targets are the untainted humans.

You are 100% town to me.

I thought that originally- but then surely that would make the game too pro-town for balance? 

This is on the assumption that non-corrupted humans are all mafia, there is 3/4 of them. 

-On another note- it would mean they die the night after. Example if you were to target Smeags this round as you suggested earlier- he would die Night 2. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

To me, the death suggests that the victim will be completely enveloped by darkness to the point that they don't exist anymore

Watch me on YouTube!