By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

radishhead said:
Zero, why are you so keen for everyone to release all their information immediately?

What kind of information? Intent or claims? This is a fishy question.

Around the Network

Ok Zero, I'll admit you asked a question. Next time please mention the question in the post that you accuse him of ignoring a question in, especially since it wasn't explicitly in the original post where you mentioned your suspicion on him.

As Radish just said though you are falling more and more back on your play style from last game. Not voting someone until they are suspicious of you etc.

Lastly, pray tell what this "pattern" of mine is? Maybe I can explain why I have posting in the way I have although to be perfectly honest all I can really say is that I have been posting when I feel like I have something to add because that is the truth.

happydolphin said:
radishhead said:
Zero, why are you so keen for everyone to release all their information immediately?

What kind of information? Intent or claims? This is a fishy question.

It was sort of intended to be a trap question, but I'm not really keen on those kinds of methods anyway.

I'll ask a proper question: What are your opinions on Mario's "claim"? 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
radishhead said:
^ Freaking long message, but I read it, and it seems to me that you're voting Hatmoza because he suspects you? I swear this is exactly how a couple of the days went down last game. You speak of "noticing patterns" in others- I think I may have found one in you.

Radish dont try to switch the bandwagon from you to me, its clear hatz has no votes on him and i am putting one out there to see how it settles.

I didnt have a problem with you or anyone else doing that now did i?, like when you voted for me and then removed it.

I could of kept my mouth shut and let everyone continue on with the bandwagon on you but i didnt so calm down and relax. trust me i am town, dont make me think otherwise about you.

That's pretty defensive, even for you Zero - why are you so paranoid that I'm trying to switch the bandwagon to you after pointing out one feature of your message? Not to mention the fact that I'm not the only one to have noticed it

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh, for the record Zero- I still consider Mario more likely to be anti-town than you right now, but I've got to look at more than just one player.

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network
zero129 said:

trust me i am town

STOP SAYING THIS!!! This is not an argument! You have to convince us you are town by arguing properly, stating you are town is not arguing properly. Seriously, you are playing almost identically to the way you played last game. Start giving us proper reasons to believe you are town rather than simply stating those that suspect you are scum or I may have to move my vote from Radish to you.

Speaking of Radish I am not really sure what he is adding to this debate. Simply wondering why Zero wants to reveal information which doesn't sit well with me. Why would he think that wanting to reveal information is ~that~ suspicious? His posting style suggests to me that he wants to be seen to be part of a potential area of voting but without posting enough to allow people to pick apart what he is saying.

zero129 said:
radishhead said:

Please point out how i have been looking for everyone to release all their information immediately?.

I asked hatz "why do we need to wait until tomorrow for this big reveal of yours?, it seems no longer important since you removed your vote from mantle and pretty much said you made a mistake? so why cant you tell us now what it was that you thought you had?"

As you can see i clearly explain why im asking him the question.

Also that post of his is the very first time he said he had something about this again sense the whole mantle thing, so yes i want to know why he still thinks its important. its not like this is just the first time i am bringing this up out of the blue radish

For some reason I thought you were asking for a roleclaim- I'll admit that mistake, but my other points still stand. I think I did pretty well, not saying a stoopid thing until ~800 posts

Watch me on YouTube!

Yoshiya said:
zero129 said:

trust me i am town

STOP SAYING THIS!!! This is not an argument! You have to convince us you are town by arguing properly, stating you are town is not arguing properly. Seriously, you are playing almost identically to the way you played last game. Start giving us proper reasons to believe you are town rather than simply stating those that suspect you are scum or I may have to move my vote from Radish to you.

Speaking of Radish I am not really sure what he is adding to this debate. Simply wondering why Zero wants to reveal information which doesn't sit well with me. Why would he think that wanting to reveal information is ~that~ suspicious? His posting style suggests to me that he wants to be seen to be part of a potential area of voting but without posting enough to allow people to pick apart what he is saying.

I've come to a point where I've said everything that I want to say, and everything that needs to be said.

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
Oh, for the record Zero- I still consider Mario more likely to be anti-town than you right now, but I've got to look at more than just one player.

*scum alert**scum alert* Why do you have to be seen going after more than one player? When has that ever been a townie thing? You should be going after players you think are scum not the ones which people want to see you go after.

zero129 said:
radishhead said:
zero129 said:
radishhead said:
^ Freaking long message, but I read it, and it seems to me that you're voting Hatmoza because he suspects you? I swear this is exactly how a couple of the days went down last game. You speak of "noticing patterns" in others- I think I may have found one in you.

Radish dont try to switch the bandwagon from you to me, its clear hatz has no votes on him and i am putting one out there to see how it settles.

I didnt have a problem with you or anyone else doing that now did i?, like when you voted for me and then removed it.

I could of kept my mouth shut and let everyone continue on with the bandwagon on you but i didnt so calm down and relax. trust me i am town, dont make me think otherwise about you.

That's pretty defensive, even for you Zero - why are you so paranoid that I'm trying to switch the bandwagon to you after pointing out one feature of your message? Not to mention the fact that I'm not the only one to have noticed it

But your trying to take advantage of it and that much is clear. also to be honest thats not me being defence its just me pointing out something that you clearly trying to do. But i dont mind i have no reason to linger on this conversation with you.

What I said was true though

Watch me on YouTube!