By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

zero129 said:

See this is what i mean, its how quick you are to jump like this that makes me so sure you are scum, where where not like this last game.  Instead of answering a simple question that has been put to you at least 3 or 4 times now if not more you go dodging it and try then saying how sure you are that im scum.

You where pretty sure Mantle was scum too and yet you still didnt answer what the big thing is that you had to tell us tomorrow if you where still alive, or was that just all fluff to make you look good?.

I agree with you and won't stop you from pushing hatz. The thing with him, though, is that he gives scum reads when he's town, that's his meta.

So keep going, I hope it gives us answers.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
Exactly why is everyone so quick to want to bandwagon radish??.
Imo Mario is a much more likely suspect with him claiming how super important he is! and how he needs the docs protection when he had no need to claim so!..
Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!.
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight.

This is deja vu all over again.

I'm 110% sure you are scum. Nothing you say do, nothing anyone brings to the table in your defence will convince me otherwise. Ever.

See this is what i mean, its how quick you are to jump like this that makes me so sure you are scum, where where not like this last game.  Instead of answering a simple question that has been put to you at least 3 or 4 times now if not more you go dodging it and try then saying how sure you are that im scum.

You where pretty sure Mantle was scum too and yet you still didnt answer what the big thing is that you had to tell us tomorrow if you where still alive, or was that just all fluff to make you look good?.

Ummm....Zero, if you are going to tell Hat he needs to answer a question you need to actually present him with one, you can't just say that he is mafia becuse of X and expect a response to some unasked question. This is exactly what you did last game as Hat has already mentioned, you went after someone almost blindly and never gave up telling them they needed to answer you but never presented them with a proper question. Take care with what you say Zero because I'll be watching you over the next day.

Some people seem to be forgetting that we can talk post lynch just that vptes wont be counted. So there is nothing to do with survivong the midnight as we can talk during it

What a cool concept. I like it.

Yoshiya said:

Ummm....Zero, if you are going to tell Hat he needs to answer a question you need to actually present him with one, you can't just say that he is mafia becuse of X and expect a response to some unasked question. This is exactly what you did last game as Hat has already mentioned, you went after someone almost blindly and never gave up telling them they needed to answer you but never presented them with a proper question. Take care with what you say Zero because I'll be watching you over the next day.

Zero - " Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!. "

Hatz - "This is deja vu all over again. I'm 110% sure you are scum. Nothing you say do, nothing anyone brings to the table in your defence will convince me otherwise. Ever."

Zero is correct. Hatz totally avoided the accusation and rebounded it back, discussion doors closed. So if anyone needs to have eyes kept on it's not Zero but you and Hatz. Also, that is Hatz' meta, he always plays like that. He is very good at deflecting blame.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hat you seem ticked off about something :D

WhenI'm not so busy at work or when I get home tonight. ~5 hours

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The hat meta is correct. He acts scummy as town but ehen hes mafia he generally gives no read, similarly to mantle.

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

Zero - " Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!. "

Hatz - "This is deja vu all over again. I'm 110% sure you are scum. Nothing you say do, nothing anyone brings to the table in your defence will convince me otherwise. Ever."

Zero is correct. Hatz totally avoided the accusation and rebounded it back, discussion doors closed. So if anyone needs to have eyes kept on it's not Zero but you and Hatz. Also, that is Hatz' meta, he always plays like that. He is very good at deflecting blame.

You weren't in our last game but he played exactly like this last game...when he was scum. He would present something without a direct question and then later on ask why they hadn't answered his question, when people asked what the question was, he would continue asking why they hadn't answered the question instead. I don't think Zero is necessarily wrong for accusing Hat (although I am not too confident he is the scum Zero says he is) but I think he needs to play differently to the way he played last game or I can't help but think something is up can I? This is the same reason I said I would keep an eye on him, in order to make sure that he doesn't keep playing the same way and getting away with it.

Yoshiya said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
Exactly why is everyone so quick to want to bandwagon radish??.
Imo Mario is a much more likely suspect with him claiming how super important he is! and how he needs the docs protection when he had no need to claim so!..
Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!.
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight.

This is deja vu all over again.

I'm 110% sure you are scum. Nothing you say do, nothing anyone brings to the table in your defence will convince me otherwise. Ever.

I want to see how long this would go on before someone mentioned to Zero that I said I would go over the details tomorrow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yoshiya said:

You weren't in our last game but he played exactly like this last game...when he was scum. He would present something without a direct question and then later on ask why they hadn't answered his question, when people asked what the question was, he would continue asking why they hadn't answered the question instead. I don't think Zero is necessarily wrong for accusing Hat (although I am not too confident he is the scum Zero says he is) but I think he needs to play differently to the way he played last game or I can't help but think something is up can I? This is the same reason I said I would keep an eye on him, in order to make sure that he doesn't keep playing the same way and getting away with it.

I understand your suspicion but your meta analysis doesn't account for the fact that that may just be Zero, regardless of his alignment. You know what I mean?

Maybe that's just him, he accuses and expects people to defend the accusations. I understand your suspicions, but I'm concerned you didn't get more alarmed by hatz' deflection tbh. That is a scum tell from you.