By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Yoshiya said:

What I meant was because he has said he doesn't have an interesting role that is powerful, he will be able to use the argument that he wasn't nightkilled despite having a role because his role wasn't very good (not that I think mafia would be foolish enough to believe that...assuming he is telling the truth), not because he was a mafia that wouldn't be killed for that reason.

That would mean that town would analyze midnight 1 kills and assume mafia chose not to kill RH, but it wouldn't give us any more clues to the nature of his power role, only clues to the logic employed by mafia. Examples:

- Maybe he's not a power role and was fakeclaiming. Let's ignore him.

- Maybe he's not really powerful. Let's ignore him.

- Maybe doc protected him. Let's leave him alone.

You can't really use that as a suspicion against him, as mafia's choices sheds no "darkness"(pun)  on the matter.

Around the Network

I thought we agreed inside quote replies were annoying and that we were gonna stop that?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Sorry hat, I'll stop it from now on, just seemed the best way to respond in that case.

hat you seem ticked off about something :D

Stefl1504 said:

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
LöNCHTIME
prof
zero

noctis

zero hat

kantor

darkT

mantle darkT nen

no lynch F-F kantor

mario ToS radish

happyD

linkz

radish prof happyd spurge yoshi mario          
nen mantle                  

please tell me they are right this time D:

mario-unvote mantle, vote linkz
hat-vote zero
hd- unvote, vote radish
spurge- unvote, vote radish
yoshi- vote radish
mario - unvote, vote radish
radish- unvote, vote mario

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I just really hate Radish.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

I just really hate Radish.

I know, but I haven't done any of the things that you hate in this round yet 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
Exactly why is everyone so quick to want to bandwagon radish??.
Imo Mario is a much more likely suspect with him claiming how super important he is! and how he needs the docs protection when he had no need to claim so!..
Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!.
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight.

This is deja vu all over again.

I'm 110% sure you are scum. Nothing you say do, nothing anyone brings to the table in your defence will convince me otherwise. Ever.

zero129 said:
Exactly why is everyone so quick to want to bandwagon radish??.
Imo Mario is a much more likely suspect with him claiming how super important he is! and how he needs the docs protection when he had no need to claim so!..
Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!.
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight.

At least mario claims to be super important. The thing is, we will know just how important he is if he ever is targeted. This is what I meant earlier when I said that thigns like this end up working themselves out. He can be a future mislynch down the line. Furthermore, he is an experienced player, so we have no idea what he could be doing. He could be trying to get himself killed as a sacrifice, or he could be blatantly telling the truth, or any of a dozen possible scenarios. Furthermore, if he's super important, it's a risk getting him to tell us, when he in a few days could just come forward and explain everything.

Radish on the other hand is claiming to be an insignificant power and a godlike, he has not asked for anything, and his story will likely not change anything in the next few days. He is probably unlikely to be killed with other godlikes having claimed, and we will likely not see a flip any time soon. Furthermore, he has been playing very cautiously yet not really keeping up with the thread, evidenced by his thought that happy and my discussion was about "mafia have or don't have names". Claims like his are "leave me alone" claims. A few more votes, and we should hope to see an actual claim being made. Remember, radish accidentally outed himself as a major power last game (even though we didn't see it), and frankly, gives away that he's a power every game. This time he's tight-lipped about some insignificant role? It's dubious. I say let's see the claim.

Hat last night i laid out a series of oroposals for the shadow 6 ( well 7 including smeags).
As a player whose input i respect, i was hoping you could chime in a bit.