By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
So, let us say you lynched me.

1- How would you feel when you see that I was saying the truth after all about me being corrupt human?

2- Who would you try and lynch after me?

1-

I'd say wow...Mantle really did think corrupted human are people with hearts that shine like the sun.

So in short i think i'll feel....woeful (if thats a word)

2-

- Trucks if you are mafia

- Mario if you are town.

- Don't know if you are 3rd part.

hmm...

point out where I said that.

I want specifically the "corrupted human" part.

Why would you go for mario if I am town? Why not hatmoza?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
DarkThanatos said:
Radish, if you are indeed Godlike, as I suspect you might be, claim now if you have a power, or I will vote Radish.

You want him to claim his role?

To help crack the DRM. I suspect that all Godlike will have roles, so if he is godlike -which i suspect he might be- him having a role will help confirm my theory. It may also add weight to Mario's claim to be Godlike and a role. This just adds pressure against Radish, he already has suspicion against him, and it would help level some of theories out. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

By the way, you're hardly one to talk about playing it safe Noctis - at least I've been regularly posting my thoughts in the thread; you've hardly been here at all. You're not even the worst suspect of this at the moment- we've got a pretty significant number of players hiding in the background this round, I feel

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DarkThanatos said:
spurgeonryan said:
DarkThanatos said:
Radish, if you are indeed Godlike, as I suspect you might be, claim now if you have a power, or I will vote Radish.

You want him to claim his role?

To help crack the DRM. I suspect that all Godlike will have roles, so if he is godlike -which i suspect he might be- him having a role will help confirm my theory. It may also add weight to Mario's claim to be Godlike and a role. This just adds pressure against Radish, he already has suspicion against him, and it would help level some of theories out. 

I don't know what kind of crazy role Mario has that demands instant doc protection, but I'm not willing to share mine either. It's not necessary- and I'm not going to ask for a doc protection tonight, because I do'nt think I'm a likely mafia target.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

The reason why I suspect he is Godlike- is because he had no clue about Shadowspawn, Shadowling, corrupt or uncorrupt human.
He also said he doubted we cracked the DRM.
And he wanted all the flavour hunting/ metagaming to stop - i think because he had no clue about it, and didnt want to be caught out.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

- Mario if you are town.

Ah for the love of god Mantle!

You said you are a corrupted human and also said that light = town , dark = scum

That means you thought that YOU a corrupted human represent the light....no ?

Why not Hat? like i said before, Hat brought the  corrupted  part before anyone else did.

As for Mario read a few posts back.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Nothing good comes from claiming day one. IMO

Not always.

Lets assume i'm a Bomb for example....wont it be better for me to claim instead of risking killing some important town roles.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

- Mario if you are town.

Ah for the love of god Mantle!

You said you are a corrupted human and also said that light = town , dark = scum

That means you thought that YOU a corrupted human represent the light....no ?

Why not Hat? like i said before, Hat brought the  corrupted  part before anyone else did.

As for Mario read a few post back.

"People with hearts that shine like the sun"

Why did you remove that line?

Anyways.

Yes, I did think I represented the light. Because human = light according to flavour.

So what do you think about corrupted humans? How do you think they must have been born or you know, how were they formed in this game?

In Lord of the Rings you have good humans and corrupted humans..
Maybe the corrupted humans travelled to the world centuries before?

spurgeonryan said:
nen-suer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Nothing good comes from claiming day one. IMO

Not always.

Lets assume i'm a Bomb for example....wont it be better for me to claim instead of risking killing some important town roles.

Radish was just a bomb last game. It did not help that he claimed.

I agree with your comment, but doubt Radish has that card.

Wait, what? I wasn't a bomb last game >:|

Watch me on YouTube!