By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@nen-suer: Where do you stand on the whole -spawn vs -ling debate?

I understand what Zero was trying to say but i don't think its comparable to the "human vs corrupted human" situation because

both are still creatures of darkness & i still think its "light vs dark" theme.

Zero was my first & only suspect tonight (without using the flavour) but his interpretations &  thought process is making me think

he is a townie shadowspawn like me.

I take this as meaning that you have no mention of shadowling in your role. Am I right here?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Yeah, trucks.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Yeah still want to go with Mantle & him revenge voting me not really winning him any points from me.

So Kantor dropping out ? He does this alot and with this many posts night 1 it was expected >_>

If most of you wants a "no lynch" then just go a head and vote Kantor.

So, let us say you lynched me.

How would you feel when you see that I was saying the truth after all about me being corrupt human?

Who would you try and lynch after me?

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:

I'm also done with day 1, but I don't think lynching Zero is the best way to go about it. For a start, I think he's probably town - secondly, can we really afford a potential mislynch if Kantor is being modkilled

So who do you suggest?

A No Lynch, honestly - I'm going to get hate for that, but I feel that's the best option right now

You are really playing safe right not and I don't like it.

It's an exact opposite on last round were you always put the hammer vote and you don't care if those people you hammer has a power role.

You guys could probably guess what race I am, honestly

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Radish, if you are indeed Godlike, as I suspect you might be, claim now if you have a power, or I will vote Radish.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:

I'm also done with day 1, but I don't think lynching Zero is the best way to go about it. For a start, I think he's probably town - secondly, can we really afford a potential mislynch if Kantor is being modkilled

So who do you suggest?

A No Lynch, honestly - I'm going to get hate for that, but I feel that's the best option right now

You are really playing safe right not and I don't like it.

It's an exact opposite on last round were you always put the hammer vote and you don't care if those people you hammer has a power role.

Every player that I hammered that game, I either thought were Mafia, or were of no use to the town (ie. lurking). Prof and Zero don't fulfil either of those catagories, and that's always been my way of playing.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DarkThanatos said:
Radish, if you are indeed Godlike, as I suspect you might be, claim now if you have a power, or I will vote Radish.

So you're happy to vote someone who you think has a power role?

Watch me on YouTube!

mantlepiecek said:
So, let us say you lynched me.

1- How would you feel when you see that I was saying the truth after all about me being corrupt human?

2- Who would you try and lynch after me?

1-

I'd say wow...Mantle really did think corrupted human are people with hearts that shine like the sun.

So in short i think i'll feel....woeful (if thats a word)

2-

- Trucks if you are mafia

- Mario if you are town.

- Don't know if you are 3rd part.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:
You guys could probably guess what race I am, honestly

Yeah from my experince nintendo fans are usually white.