By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:

Nen, I am waiting.

Why do I think I claimed human town? Especially when I refused mario? Why do you think I specifically said hat was confirmed town when he hadn't even claimed?

Go on. Tell me.

Not yet answered this nen.

I want the answer.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
radishhead said:
This flavour hunting isn't working, and is definitely causing more confusion than it is solving anything. Until we get a couple of deaths and can know for sure which "race" aligns with which faction, all of this is distracting from the real scumhunting that we could be doing

Nah, I think Nen's right, I think we've cracked the DRM and could flavor win pretty easily. We do that, town wins, we start another game with a guaranteed flavor that has no bearing on the game.

It's just better that way.

After reading through the last 50 posts, I'm really starting to doubt that we've "cracked" anything - the only way to know for sure is to lynch Mantle, which I'm not completely opposed to, but I'm not sure if it's worth doing just to test someone's theory on character alignment

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

mantlepiecek said:

Your dismissal of my post as junk is enough to convince me the amount of learning you have done in these past 4 games you have played.

Yes, that I have higher standards now, and your posts don't meet them.

What's junk is junk, and I will say so, to your offense or not, town will win this game I don't care what you say.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Your dismissal of my post as junk is enough to convince me the amount of learning you have done in these past 4 games you have played.

Yes, that I have higher standards now, and your posts don't meet them.

What's junk is junk, and I will say so, to your offense or not, town will win this game I don't care what you say.

lol.

Whatever man. Let us see then, if you are really town who contributes more to the success of the town.

radishhead said:

After reading through the last 50 posts, I'm really starting to doubt that we've "cracked" anything - the only way to know for sure is to lynch Mantle, which I'm not completely opposed to, but I'm not sure if it's worth doing just to test someone's theory on character alignment

With Nen's interpretation of OP and the DRM (light/dark, corrupt/regular human) being cracked open, I think town has a good head start, and mafia is taking notes.

So with Mantle's general play this far I have a hard time discerning whether it's his reading comprehension that fails or if he's actually scum. I'm starting to think he's just scum and can't read.

I'll be ready to hammer him if needed, for now I'll keep my vote on Linkz.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
happydolphin said:
radishhead said:
This flavour hunting isn't working, and is definitely causing more confusion than it is solving anything. Until we get a couple of deaths and can know for sure which "race" aligns with which faction, all of this is distracting from the real scumhunting that we could be doing

Nah, I think Nen's right, I think we've cracked the DRM and could flavor win pretty easily. We do that, town wins, we start another game with a guaranteed flavor that has no bearing on the game.

It's just better that way.

How so? If you do lynch me you would be lynching a corrupted human, not a human.

If you want to see if you have cracked the DRM, then lynch someone who is human.

happydolphin said:
radishhead said:

With Nen's interpretation of OP and the DRM (light/dark, corrupt/regular human) being cracked open, I think town has a good head start, and mafia is taking notes.

So with Mantle's general play this far I have a hard time discerning whether it's his reading comprehension that fails or if he's actually scum. I'm starting to think he's just scum and can't read.

I'll be ready to hammer him if needed, for now I'll keep my vote on Linkz.

So you think both my reading comprehension fails and I am a scum.

Nen's interpretation of the flavour is probably accurate btw. I just posted my interpretation of the theme back when I was confused about the whole light/darkness thing.

mantlepiecek said:

Nen's interpretation of the flavour is probably accurate btw. I just posted my interpretation of the theme back when I was confused about the whole light/darkness thing.

I said I wasn't sure. You need to be clear, town has enough trouble as it is.

I'm glad you clarified that this is your outdated interpretation, next time say so in your post.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

I said I wasn't sure. You need to be clear, town has enough trouble as it is.

I'm glad you clarified that this is your outdated interpretation, next time say so in your post.

You realize that Nen and me were having that conversation, and I thought Nen would have understood it?

You weren't a part of it.

mantlepiecek said:

You realize that Nen and me were having that conversation, and I thought Nen would have understood it?

You weren't a part of it.

No, it doesn't work that way. Town is a team and wins as a team. We are all reading, you need to be clear to EVERYONE.

Nuff said. Fa realz