By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

happydolphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Things I want to be cleared up:

- Smeags, did you make up your name?
- HappyD, can you confirm me that you indeed have a name?
- hatmoza (or any other corrupt human), do you have a name?

Confirmed. My name is Selyan. I've mentioned it twice already, but will comply, as the dwellers here seems to behave unreasonably.

@mantle. There comes a point where there's no use. Also, it's a legit playstyle to keep your cards close to your chest, it's not wierd.

Seems legit.

Apparently that point comes very quickly in your case. Like I said, you haven't said anything to explain why I am playing piss poor. When I haven't.

I refuse to believe me not mentioning corrupt is bad play. Also you using revenge on prof, it's hardly a sign of keeping your cards close to your chest. Or a legit playstyle.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

The one night draws near... the night, in which the gate of worlds will open, and the beings that live in the Realm of Darkness (town) are free to roam. Some days before the big event, a shimmer of light disturbs the eternal night that lies upon the realm of darkness . The Gate Keeper, tempted to investigate by the unseen phenomenon. His essence starts to dissipate as he draws closer to the light. As his hand nearly could reach the light, his whole presence has vanished (mafia calims first victim). The light then starts to move deeper into the realm, with the goal to eliminate its entire structure. Soon the now unguarded gate of worlds opens from the other side, to allow entrance to a small group of heroes (mafia), venturing inside the realm carried by their hope, to avert the forthcoming night. Slowly, their minds will be teinted by the darkness surrounding them(humans enter the world..some become corrupted the rest are the mafia), and only fate knows, if they will be able to complete their mission . On the other end of the realm the evil overlords plan to subdue everything inside the darkness, in order to use the upcoming event to invade all other realms and gain absolute dominion (town wins)

I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm was sure that mantle's interpretation of the flavor was wrong.

Him being a corrupted human should have made the flavor even more clearer for him than me.

I think too highly of Mantle to think he is being serious with his defense.

I agree with this interpretation 100%

mantlepiecek said:

Seems legit.

Apparently that point comes very quickly in your case. Like I said, you haven't said anything to explain why I am playing piss poor. When I haven't.

I refuse to believe me not mentioning corrupt is bad play. Also you using revenge on prof, it's hardly a sign of keeping your cards close to your chest. Or a legit playstyle.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Me not answering, like you accused, is me keeping my cards close to my chest, and is a legit playstyle.

The rest is trash bs.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Seems legit.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Me not answering, like you accused, is me keeping my cards close to my chest, and is a legit playstyle.

The rest is trash bs.

You not answering, out of revengeful emotions against prof, is not a sign of keeping your cards close to your chest.

I don't expect someone like you to consider anything from me as better than trash. After all, you were the one who thought Rol was bad as well, and hat as well. And probably prof too.

Kind of ridiculous to talk with you.

TruckOSaurus said:
Things I want to be cleared up:

- Smeags, did you make up your name?
- HappyD, can you confirm me that you indeed have a name?
- hatmoza (or any other corrupt human), do you have a name?

Yes I have a name.

Should I claim? Not that I think it would matter.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

You not answering, out of revengeful emotions against prof, is not a sign of keeping your cards close to your chest.

I don't expect someone like you to consider anything from me as better than trash. After all, you were the one who thought Rol was bad as well, and hat as well. And probably prof too.

Again, no matter my intentions, not answering questions is called keeping your cards close to your chest.

The rest is junk.

In case you were wondering, your judgement on me is useless because I've played 4 games since the last time you saw me and learned a hell of a lot. All of your meta analysis on me is useless. Try again.

This flavour hunting isn't working, and is definitely causing more confusion than it is solving anything. Until we get a couple of deaths and can know for sure which "race" aligns with which faction, all of this is distracting from the real scumhunting that we could be doing

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Again, no matter my intentions, not answering questions is called keeping your cards close to your chest.

The rest is junk.

In case you were wondering, your judgement on me is useless because I've played 4 games since the last time you saw me and learned a hell of a lot. All of your meta analysis on me is useless. Try again.

Your dismissal of my post as junk is enough to convince me the amount of learning you have done in these past 4 games you have played.

radishhead said:
This flavour hunting isn't working, and is definitely causing more confusion than it is solving anything. Until we get a couple of deaths and can know for sure which "race" aligns with which faction, all of this is distracting from the real scumhunting that we could be doing

Nah, I think Nen's right, I think we've cracked the DRM and could flavor win pretty easily. We do that, town wins, we start another game with a guaranteed flavor that has no bearing on the game.

It's just better that way.

I thought I understood the theme before all this shadowspawn vs shadowling and human vs corrupted human nonsense came along

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~