By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Stefl1504 said:

With 18 players alive it needs 10 to lynch. A double lynch is possible.

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
L€NCHTIME
prof
nen

noctis spurge                  
zero

kantor                    
darkT mantle                  
mantle darkT mario  hat  happyD  prof  zero        
no lynch F-F kantor                
mario ToS

happyD                    
linkz happyD                  

unless I got ninjad - updated votals (though ninjaing is quite unlikely right now)

EDIT: I will post a small description on how I will handle three way ties at days end in the reserved post under the OP

You forgot to remove Happy D's original Mantle vote :) - though now nen-seur has voted as well 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

beh, I don't know why I have a mistake in every votal T.T

EDIT: thanks btw

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
L€NCHTIME
prof

noctis spurge

zero

kantor

darkT mantle

mantle darkT mario  hat prof  zero  nen

no lynch F-F kantor

mario ToS

happyD

linkz happyD

Hate to do this again, but nen is down twice with prof and mantle :/ He accidently forgot to put unvote Prof

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I should just go to sleep, it is 12:00 again D: the non-midnight 12 and I haven't slept a second today D:

DarkThanatos said:
Hate to do this again, but nen is down twice with prof and mantle :/ He accidently forgot to put unvote Prof

Prof is my default vote. If he is one vote away from a lynch i'll hammer him.

So keeping my vote him at all times is a good idea from the Mod.

Joking aside stefl said we dont need to unvote before voting another player, but looks like i'll have unvote next time to prevent confusion.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:

Prof is my default vote. If he is one vote away from a lynch i'll hammer him.

So keeping my vote him at all times is a good idea from the Mod.

Joking aside stefl said we dont need to unvote before voting another player, but looks like i'll have unvote next time to prevent confusion.

Hahaha... damn those indie bundles keeping me awake... anyway, I SHOULD be able to handle it if I am not THAT sleepy even without unvotes

Guys, I am a corrupted human. Which is why I considered hatmoza as a confirmed town since he mentioned the corrupted part. Corrupted humans are humans too, right?

I haven't even read the thread yet since the lynch on me was moving pretty quickly from what I saw, lead by hatmoza whom I consider town and mario whom I currently consider scum, but we can wait for that later.

Trust hatmoza to try and lynch me based on something as stupid as not mentioning "corrupt". When I specifically said that humans could be scum as well.

hatmoza said:
Your downfall mantle was that you never said anything about being corrupt. You are a plain human and I know for a fact plain human are scum.

I am not a plain human. I am a corrupted human.

Also even though you are probably right about plain human being scum, how do you know it for a fact?

supermario128 said:
zero129 said:
You know what forget the HoS

Vote: Mario

Him claiming this soon really makes him the only one that stands out in a big way for me today, unless that changes later on my vote will stick.

You voting for me after I said I had a power role and asked for protection tonight is very strange. You just want to get rid of me without wasting a kill, eh? No normal townie would go after someone who claimed the way I did. Maybe Linkz was onto something.

At any rate, vote Mantle instead. The combination of his refusal to my earlier question, him being human, and his play thus far makes him scum.

Fail.

That is all. My refusal to answer your stupid question and me being corrupt human doesn't make me scum.

mantlepiecek said:
Guys, I am a corrupted human. Which is why I considered hatmoza as a confirmed town since he mentioned the corrupted part. Corrupted humans are humans too, right?

I haven't even read the thread yet since the lynch on me was moving pretty quickly from what I saw, lead by hatmoza whom I consider town and mario whom I currently consider scum, but we can wait for that later.

Trust hatmoza to try and lynch me based on something as stupid as not mentioning "corrupt". When I specifically said that humans could be scum as well.

Dark = bad, light = good. right ?

Now do you  consider corrupted humans beings of light or beings of darkness ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)