By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I can't believe I stayed up late to follow up a lead on this guy.
Never again.

Around the Network

No no hat's probably right, let's get things on track instead of continuing this brain-numbing discussion.

Also, you seem like town Hat. It's good to feel confident about you for once.

Yeah, I'm actually very confident especially in the corrupt town thingy that Hat brought up.

I'm gunna go smoke and then brush and get ready for bed. Any questions in the next half hour I will answer.

Around the Network

I don't like this mantle lynch. Other "things" I don't like, yoshi and Smeags.

Oh and Mario too. Thinking more 3rd party there though than scummy in general.

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
both of your arses are town, now kiss and STFU.

I am going to trust you with this, i also believe you have a very good reason for why you believe mantle is mafia and think both prof and happyd are town .

So lets see if you a right

Vote: Mantle

if you a wrong i hope you have a good explanation.

What is your reason to trust him? It's important that Hatmoza not just have a good reason to believe it, but you must too.

Why do you think prof especially is town after all that just happened? I am not opening pandora's box it is a rhetorical question.

Of all people, why vote Mantle? Because the flavor says so, or because he is the scummiest? We can never be certain what the flavor dictates, so the best is to choose who is scummiest. That's why I removed my vote from Mantle and chose to aim Linkz. I encourage you to do the same.

Let's not vote on flavor, but on scumminess, since this is mafia after all.

zero129 said:

Well Hatz didnt really give me any reason to think he is lying. also once he pointed out what he meant by the two towns thing being about two types of humans the rest of his posts made alot of sense to me.

Also i dont think he is right about prof being town, but i think he might be just saying that so everyone can stop focusing on you and prof and move on to more important things.

Mean reason i think prof might be scum is his back and fort with you and his shadowling claim, when we all know the is no such thing. its like he wanted to take attintion away from the whole mantle thing maybe.

So for now i have Mantle, Prof, Mario on my watch list.

But no i cant vote for links cos i dont think he is scum, well at least im not getting a scummy vibe off him atm.

Why are you blindly following Hat when I jumped on his vote as well. Surely if you think that I am mafia then the mantle lynch is not to be trusted, yet, you said that if mantle is town, hat has explaining to do. This doesn't add up to me.

Also, that is why I said you 'didn't claim shadowspawn', because in my point of view, we haven't seen a single person actually called shadowspawn. I know of shadowling and we've heard of corrupted town, but we haven't seen shadowspawn. Anyone can feel free to correct me, but this is precisely why I said you didn't claim.

By the way, you said my back and forth with happy was scummy. Please explain. What did you make of the argument?
You seemed interested in some things, specifically had questions. I answered them. How does it all fit into your theory, now that you know everything?

Honestly, I want to see if you're actually keeping up with what was going on, because I don't think you were, and I think you're using the argument to paint me negatively, which strangely enough, you didn't accuse happy despite him being involved.

Oh, also I voted for mantle, yet you say I'm trying to take the heat off of him?