By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

happydolphin said:
What bs...

"1 Shadowling IS A SHADOWSPAWN.
2 I am a shadowspawn, you are an ADMITTED corrupt human.
3 It does NOT contradict. Explain how you think this contradicts. He uses it about others, HE has a name, I am such a creature, I have no name. THere is NO contradiction. Those things exist together without contradiction!
4 No it doesn't mean I mislead anyone, you are just saying buzz words."

And before that

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789332

If town doesn't see through your BS, they suck.

What are you trying to say here? I really don't get it.

In the quote, I'm saying that I'M A SHADOWSPAWN, ME. In the link, you said "Prof thought I was calling myself a shadowspawn". Those two things do not contradict.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Unvote:Mantlepiecek
Vote: Linkzmax

You are my biggest scum vibe right now. A little too confident, supporting prof's BS. I see you scum this game.

As I see it, there is no BS from prof. I disagree with him that it makes you a liar though. I have the privilege of having seen how you get yourself into a mess, but apparently you still can't see it for yourself.

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

I don't recall any avoided questions. What are you referring to?

As a corrupt-human, how do you know a shadowling isn't a subset of shadowspawn?

If there was such a thing as a shadowling, why make a case on it when I mention it, why harp me on it and not mention anything about Smeags. I'll just say Prof himself said it is not a shadowspawn, so why should I believe such a thing?

At unanswered questions: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789273

You said he avoided questions. Even though prof said he wouldn't reveal his source, which we now know to be due to his character, he did say it was due to a read.

Here's avoiding a question:

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

Did you make up this name of yours?

What would make you think that?

He knew where I was getting at. But since you'll never accept that, scum as you are, here's this

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789327

theprof00 said:

And that is why I said you were copying Smeags. Smeags said it, then you said it, then you started getting all larpy and buddy buddy foolycoolying mousetomouse with him. You repeated what he said. He is a shadowling, I am a shadowling. You are NOT a shadowling, but you pretended to be one.

Right here

It does matter. DT mentioned that a no-lynch was pointless, radish asked if DT had a reason to say that. The light you shine in this dark place is blinding us shadowlings where we dwell. Tread lightly.

You said your name was Selyan. I am a shadowling, yet curiously for you, I ahev no name. I have an adjective. lazy shadowling

So, let me get this straight, Smeags called who a shadowling?

Never got an answer to it.

happydolphin said:
Point 3: HE has a name, I have a name, other non-shadowspawn have a name. So, shadowling =/= shadowspawn.

End of bs. But keep going if you like you will dig your way to your grave. Sucks to be mafia again doesn't it?

I never said you weren't shadowspawn. I said you weren't a shadowling! What is the problem here?

Now you say shadowlings aren't shadowspawn, but you are corrupted human and consider yourself shadowspawn? Do you see the hypocrisy here?

You know what?
You are definitely a townie.

Don't do religion, kids.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
What bs...

"1 Shadowling IS A SHADOWSPAWN.
2 I am a shadowspawn, you are an ADMITTED corrupt human.
3 It does NOT contradict. Explain how you think this contradicts. He uses it about others, HE has a name, I am such a creature, I have no name. THere is NO contradiction. Those things exist together without contradiction!
4 No it doesn't mean I mislead anyone, you are just saying buzz words."

And before that

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789332

If town doesn't see through your BS, they suck.

What are you trying to say here? I really don't get it.

In the quote, I'm saying that I'M A SHADOWSPAWN, ME. In the link, you said "Prof thought I was calling myself a shadowspawn". Those two things do not contradict.

No, that's bs. I said, and I invite anyone to follow the link, I said:

"So WAT, I am a corrupted-human, I don't belong to the light. I am a "shadowling" in the sense that I belong to the shadow just as much as any other townie. Shadow, darkness, all words I was using to role-play, buddy-buddy, mouse-to-mouse with Smeags because it was the most fun I was having. You thought I meant shadowspawn, but you were mistaken."

I said "you thought I meant shadowspawn" when I said shadowling. Regardless of whether I was talking about myself or not.

What you just did is spin my words. I'm not letting you out of this one man, you're caught.

both of your arses are town, now kiss and STFU.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:

No, that's bs. I said, and I invite anyone to follow the link, I said:

"So WAT, I am a corrupted-human, I don't belong to the light. I am a "shadowling" in the sense that I belong to the shadow just as much as any other townie. Shadow, darkness, all words I was using to role-play, buddy-buddy, mouse-to-mouse with Smeags because it was the most fun I was having. You thought I meant shadowspawn, but you were mistaken."

I said "you thought I meant shadowspawn" when I said shadowling. Regardless of whether I was talking about myself or not.

What you just did is spin my words. I'm not letting you out of this one man, you're caught.

Fine fine, you want to take the offensive, be my guest. Ask me anything you want, and try to be a little more coherent than the jumbled mess above.

lol, so I intercede with the quote and that means prof avoided the question.

Linkzmax said:
lol, so I intercede with the quote and that means prof avoided the question.

Apparently.