By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:

And that is why I said you were copying Smeags. Smeags said it, then you said it, then you started getting all larpy and buddy buddy foolycoolying mousetomouse with him. You repeated what he said. He is a shadowling, I am a shadowling. You are NOT a shadowling, but you pretended to be one.

Right here

It does matter. DT mentioned that a no-lynch was pointless, radish asked if DT had a reason to say that. The light you shine in this dark place is blinding us shadowlings where we dwell. Tread lightly.

You said your name was Selyan. I am a shadowling, yet curiously for you, I ahev no name. I have an adjective. lazy shadowling

So WAT, I am a corrupted-human, I don't belong to the light. I am a "shadowling" in the sense that I belong to the shadow just as much as any other townie. Shadow, darkness, all words I was using to role-play, buddy-buddy, mouse-to-mouse with Smeags because it was the most fun I was having. You thought I meant shadowspawn, but you were mistaken.

You have no name, good for you. Honestly at this point I have little interest in flavor, I'd prefer to just play mafia. It's actually too bad that we've deciphered that MPK is scum because it would have been funner to actually play mafia than play flavor.

Let's move on.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I am disappoint, you said it's not really. Doesn't take away any of the validity of course, but it is.

Who are you talking to?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I was talking to prof, sorry. I'm going to have to quote more.

Happy, all jokes aside please. Where you just copying what I was doing and saying or are you really a human-corrupt? Because right now I'm confused with your behavior.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
I am disappoint, you said it's not really. Doesn't take away any of the validity of course, but it is.

Except it's still not because we don't know the spread. It is very likely that the town and mafia are dispersed randomly, so someone claiming to be a shadowling doesn't clear them any fraction.

Someone PRETENDING to be something they're not, no, that is different.

Also, you up and confirmed everything I said. Thanks.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

theprof00 said:

You said your name was Selyan. I am a shadowling, yet curiously for you, I ahev no name. I have an adjective. lazy shadowling

So WAT, I am a corrupted-human, I don't belong to the light. I am a "shadowling" in the sense that I belong to the shadow just as much as any other townie. Shadow, darkness, all words I was using to role-play, buddy-buddy, mouse-to-mouse with Smeags because it was the most fun I was having. You thought I meant shadowspawn, but you were mistaken.

You have no name, good for you. Honestly at this point I have little interest in flavor, I'd prefer to just play mafia. It's actually too bad that we've deciphered that MPK is scum because it would have been funner to actually play mafia than play flavor.

Let's move on.

prof never asked about you being shadowspawn, unless I missed it in a second skim.

theprof00 said:

And that is why I said you were copying Smeags. Smeags said it, then you said it, then you started getting all larpy and buddy buddy foolycoolying mousetomouse with him. You repeated what he said. He is a shadowling, I am a shadowling. You are NOT a shadowling, but you pretended to be one.

Right here

It does matter. DT mentioned that a no-lynch was pointless, radish asked if DT had a reason to say that. The light you shine in this dark place is blinding us shadowlings where we dwell. Tread lightly.

So, let me get this straight, Smeags called who a shadowling?

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:

Except it's still not because we don't know the spread. It is very likely that the town and mafia are dispersed randomly, so someone claiming to be a shadowling doesn't clear them any fraction.

Someone PRETENDING to be something they're not, no, that is different.

Also, you up and confirmed everything I said. Thanks.

Lol, that's what you're saying. Who said I'm not a shadowling? What is a shadowling.

Lol, Smeags invented the word and it's pretty clear that it means everybody in the land of darkness. Anyways this is all going to be shoved really thick back into your face in a second.

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:
Well, I can't understand you much anyway. I just thought that maybe you were RPing again but this time as mafia.

(I'm RolePlaying like always )

Nay shadowling, only that Carl should be more careful of his words... lest they betray him.

Quoted for reference.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

Right here

Let's move on.

No I DIDN'T think you meant shadowspawn.

I asked you a question and you refused to answer and played all kinds of games with me. This is what happens when you refuse to answer simple questions. I made no intention of making this a big deal, you've forced my hand happy, blame yourself.