By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
It's MINHA!

Except not really. Butt out.

Around the Network

Although that did make me lol.
I pictured that scene in zoolander, instead of it's Magnum, it's Minha

Prof, I didn't realize you were Shadowling too!! Activate it now if you want to, and you can win the game before me. But wait if I tell you that maybe it's because I'm getting ready to activate mine. Hmm, there's some WIFOM for you. What should you do?? oO

Truth is guys, there is no such thing as a shadowling, I was larping all along. It isn't a species per OP. Here they are:
1) Human
2) Shadowspawn
3) Godlike

/FUD

I honestly thought people were mistakenly using shadowling instead of shadow spawn.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
Prof, I didn't realize you were Shadowling too!! Activate it now if you want to, and you can win the game before me. But wait if I tell you that maybe it's because I'm getting ready to activate mine. Hmm, there's some WIFOM for you. What should you do?? oO

Truth is guys, there is no such thing as a shadowling, I was larping all along. It isn't a species per OP. Here they are:
1) Human
2) Shadowspawn
3) Godlike

/FUD

And that is why I said you were copying Smeags. Smeags said it, then you said it, then you started getting all larpy and buddy buddy foolycoolying mousetomouse with him. You repeated what he said. He is a shadowling, I am a shadowling. You are NOT a shadowling, but you pretended to be one.

Right here

It does matter. DT mentioned that a no-lynch was pointless, radish asked if DT had a reason to say that. The light you shine in this dark place is blinding us shadowlings where we dwell. Tread lightly.

You said your name was Selyan. I am a shadowling, yet curiously for you, I ahev no name. I have an adjective. lazy shadowling

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

Can you please format your argument in a better way? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I'm a corrupt-human, town. There, that should be convincing enough, I don't believe in flavor analysis.

Happy copying me here.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
Did I say I didn't believe in flavor analysis? I change my mind.

Vote:mantlepiecek

That's what happens when a game is based on flavor. Oh well, the game will get more interesting in the next nights.

Then when I claimed to not completely dismiss the meta. He copied me again.

I am disappoint, you said it's not really. Doesn't take away any of the validity of course, but it is.

And before that, according to prof, Happy copied Smeags.

Seems like I was the one who was clueless for the last hour of what was really going on.

nen-suer said:

Its only night 1 and a three days ban isnt a big deal, but if someone get ban like this far into the game then we replace/mod-kill him.

I know the whole thing is settled now,(though I don't think pezus can replace anyone not-spurge should the need arise) but a ban is a big deal. And is as disruptive now as one later on.(barring lylo situations) It's a length of time that a player can't be questioned, nor be expected to do any questioning. It's a pass if they are scum, and gives scum a bit of a pass if they're town.