By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
I had thought I was in all games continuously since I started, but I forgot about the Death Note game. That's Game 10, right? The one you have me blank for.

The death note game was a side game while a regular game was going on.

Oh, ok, then I'm back to wondering how I missed Game 10.  Does anyone have the link so I can double check this? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Hai FF, it's in the mafia archives -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArynTOGoIgcqdHZ0R0IwT2lYRkFlTkI2TExfUXhjcHc

happydolphin said:

Hai FF, it's in the mafia archives -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArynTOGoIgcqdHZ0R0IwT2lYRkFlTkI2TExfUXhjcHc

Thanks.  And there I am in Round 10B

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

And holy hell games were fast back in the day -- 8 pages, 8 days.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Anyways sorry Linkz that's all I can say. 

aaand... I really need to take a break on VGC mafia for now. I am not really enjoying the recent games I am playing. I just want to be a vig. or an SK that's why I keep on playing ( although I became an SK but I was not ready for that because of the modkill).  I am also doing you guys and myself a favor since this not how I play. I am much better on the first games I had because I am properly motivated to play and I am also pre-occupied with other things.

Anyways, How did the game end? An explanation would suffice? I haven't made my actions yet. :(

Of course I'm not thrilled about losing, but never once did I think "oh if only I was paired with anyone else." We came up short, but I had fun.

That being said your lack of motivation has caused games to be a bit of a drag more often than not, so I think a break is a good idea until you can and want to give more. And as a note, you should be okay with getting just about any role, otherwise rethink signing up.

The game ended because mafia made up half of the living and didn't choose to kill their separated member. Your action wasn't going to make a difference in this case.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Anyways, How did the game end? An explanation would suffice? I haven't made my actions yet. :(

The game ended because mafia made up half of the living and didn't choose to kill their separated member. Your action wasn't going to make a difference in this case.

Actually, come to think of it, Noctis and Happy were both still alive, correct?  Along with myself, Carl, and DT.  So if noctis had silenced one of us ... never mind.  We wouldn't have had the votes to force a lynch, but we could have stopped any lynch of us and then killed at night. 

smeags was alive too. "There is no tomorrow as long as they kill anyone besides DT. Or if they no kill and Noc silences happy or Smeags." Stefl could have waited for Noctis to see if he'd block the kill or silence one of you, but as long as you guys weren't going to kill DT ever than it was just delaying the inevitable. Unlike my GoT round where Rol, due to being able to use an action as well as kill simultaneously, COULD have tipped the balance such that mafia had a chance of being lynched again.

Yes, I was presupposing that our Smeags kill would have gone through. It's true Noc could have blocked it, but I think that was pretty unlikely. And, as you say, would only delay the inevitable.