By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:

I will explain my question when you answer mine. Are you a shadowling?

I didn't ask for the answer, I already got it. Also, I don't need to play by your rules such as "answer this, I'll answer that".

Nuff said, carry on with Zero before you get us in trouble.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

I will explain my question when you answer mine. Are you a shadowling?

I didn't ask for the answer, I already got it. Also, I don't need to play by your rules such as "answer this, I'll answer that".

Nuff said, carry on with Zero before you get us in trouble.

You are by far the most difficult person, and it's no wonder I argue with you in the forums constantly.

You are NOT a shadowling yet you have claimed a shadowling.

You are a Liar and I encourage everyone to vote for Selyan the Shadowling.

supermario128 said:
Final-Fan said:
Vote No Lynch

May I ask why? Everyone hadn't even checked in yet. What if everyone voted no lynch before we even started? The day would be over with a no lynch. At least wait until a bit later. I feel we have this discussion all the time though. Meh.

I think we do, and we've never seen everyone rush in with no lynch votes, because most of us try to have a meaningful day one.

supermario128 said:
Also, I am getting a slight town read on Zero. He is joking around a lot more than in the previous game. Probably relieved that he is not mafia. Pretty obvious to me.

Also, everyone should state they are pro town. In a game this big we are bound to have a lie detector. I don't care if it is over done Hatz. It is better to say a simple phrase like this than to not say it. No harm done.

I am pro town.

Seriously? I thought all zero did last round was joke around, especially at the start.

I know others have made their stance, and I have said my piece about stupid blanket claims instead of allowing the lie detector to do their job, but I like to mess with you.

I am mafia.

zero what do you think about Selyan the shadowling since everyone suddenly has no interest in what I'm saying.

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
HoS: HappyD
HoS: Mantle

Can anyone say bandwagon??

Under any other circumstance, yes I would say Happy bandwaggoned. But it's not the case. It's not a bandwagon, zero.

How so? i seen when you voted for him you said it was cos he didnt say he was corrupted or something like that? and also something about 2 towns, can you explain what you mean by that to me?.

Zero, I'm not gonna play this game with you again (referring to last round). Go back and read my last three posts. You'll see a rather moderate size post from me. Read it. For fuck sake read it. Then, if you still don't understand and have have a question, quote it with the question. 

i did read your posts and i didnt get "but their are two variations of town: normal and corrupted. That's where the distinction lies. " Thats why i asked you what did you mean by two towns??..

Now that's a valid question because that's a mistake. Replace town with human. There are two variations of humans: normal and corrupted. Despite saying humans first, I said town the second time by mistake.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

zero, hat meant two variations of humans: normal(mafia) and corrupted(town)

prof, where did happy say he is not a shadowling?

theprof00 said:

You are by far the most difficult person, and it's no wonder I argue with you in the forums constantly.

You got me prof, fuck guys I'm mafia, I lied and I'm mafia. Just let's get it over with hey, just lynch me. I said I was corrupted-human, but I'm actually a Shadowling. I lied. Yes, I took that faction out of my arse and, what it is is basically a role that can absorb all other roles and win instantly, at any time in the game. It's a tough faction to win because you need to choose exactly at what moment you want to use it for maximum trolling pleasure. Me personally I'm going to use it just before I'm lynched. I'm going to activate Shadowling and win.

Watch out people, I'm coming for you. Nanananananananannananana. Yes, be afraid, be very very afraid and gobble up the FUD that lord prof feeds you, you will do well in life.

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
EBWOP more specifically, human town?

I don't recall seeing anyone specifically saying human town, but I do know that zero has been lurking around the meta corner of the schoolyard without claiming anything. He is also not a shadowspawn.

That's what I thought. And since he's playing the 'dumbfounded' card of what all this talk means. It's safe to assume he is a normal human and not corrupted. That's if he doesn't go and claim... or perhaps lie and say he's a God.

You know you should take your own advice and "Read" the thread. If you did you would see i was one of the first ones to claim.

Also im not playing dumb ,i read what you wrote and i pointed out i dont get what you mean by the being "two towns".

Don't compare recent, fresh posts from posts that were almost 12 hours ago. We had several claims. Asking a 1 word answer question is  alot more easier than digging up a hundred posts sometimes.

It's no where the same then asking someone to repeat an explanation they already explained 15 minutes ago. They don't compare. So take your salty tampon out of your vagina and put your hard feelings behind.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

You got me prof, fuck guys I'm mafia, I lied and I'm mafia. Just let's get it over with hey, just lynch me. I said I was corrupted-human, but I'm actually a Shadowling. I lied. Yes, I took that faction out of my arse and, what it is is basically a role that can absorb all other roles and win instantly, at any time in the game. It's a tough faction to win because you need to choose exactly at what moment you want to use it for maximum trolling pleasure. Me personally I'm going to use it just before I'm lynched. I'm going to activate Shadowling and win.

Watch out people, I'm coming for you. Nanananananananannananana. Yes, be afraid, be very very afraid and gobble up the FUD that lord prof feeds you, you will do well in life.

I am also a shadowling.

Starting to get the picture now?

It's MINHA!