By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

spurgeonryan said:
nen-suer said:

Stefl you suck too

You suck! You should have just listened to your gut before I was modkilled and follwed what I said no questions asked!

Well if you didnt get your self modkilled for no reason (again) and have your aligment and role hidden i was going to.

I acctually wanted Linkz dead at that point before you screw it for all of us >_>

But i was silenced in the end and could really do anything, but curse the town.

You had a role AND a vote, but you threw it out and it makes me the most pissed off guy here.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Smeags did you misunderstand your powers? I was basing a lot of stuff on the fact that you tried to kill Carl and DT and failed because I knew you were town.

Signature goes here!

Next time i'm lurking to the end. Lurkers tend to survive and win in VGC mafia.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I would like to read the mafia and overlords QT, guys?

*bows* Good game my fellow Heroes, we have quelled the forces of evil and taken this land for ourselves....just make sure to put my name on the list of fallen >

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
Not good enough for you? After all i hammered him.

If you had a vote, you would have put Noctis at L-1, not hammered him.

I know what you meant.

I trusted you're silenced that why i hammered (it could have been a trap). So I'm asking you to just trust that i'm silenced at this point.

I can prove it to you next night (after seeing prof's post i wonder if i'll have the chance to do that)

How could it have been a trap if you're silenced? 

Oh, I see the newest post in the reply form and it seems Yoshiya's team won? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:
What do lovers do again?

They die together.

Signature goes here!

Why did you (scum) guys kill me again?

Just read a bit of the dead thread. It seems Smeags was mislead by a vague PM, it's a shame.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
Why did you (scum) guys kill me again?

It's in our QT but basically at the time you were someone we were certain wouldn't be protected and wouldn't be an easy mislynch. You also had all of us on your list so we felt it made sense to get rid of a threat as well as making sure we would definitely last for a few more nights.