By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I smell a goodcopbadcop combo. Or should I say Mello, and almost Mello.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
EBWOP more specifically, human town?

I don't recall seeing anyone specifically saying human town, but I do know that zero has been lurking around the meta corner of the schoolyard without claiming anything. He is also not a shadowspawn.

That's what I thought. And since he's playing the 'dumbfounded' card of what all this talk means. It's safe to assume he is a normal human and not corrupted. That's if he doesn't go and claim... or perhaps lie and say he's a God.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Okay first off, I was going to play it out some more, but timing didn't work out and I'd rather move on.

Unvote: zero

No, he was never obvscum. Happy was completely right about my intentions, and I am happy enough with the results.
Got a strong town vibe from how zero handled it; asked me directly for reasoning, but didn't linger on it while other topics have been discussed.
I also liked how mantle continued to try to press me for reasoning. Regardless of zero's alignment, I don't think he does that as scum.
On the flip side, prof's explanation for zero being suspicious didn't sit well with me at the time. I felt like he was trying to influence me into being more strongly "convinced" that zero is scum, similarly to last round when he questioned mantle when I already had a line of questioning. But his play since has been quite different, so I'm thinking he legitimately trying to figure out what was going on in my head or even adding to the "fire" to see if anything, such as a votetrain, would come of it.

Prof, what are your current thoughts on zero?

zero, are you a god?

zero129 said:

No the was no reason for you to have to say you had a "Very important" power role. And yes you could of lied.

to the bolded. What are you doing trying to do, fish now to see if i have a power role is it?.

Anyway since you already said you have a "Very important power role" and also said you want to stand out you might as well tell us what it is.

Let us look back. Everyone assumed I was godlike and they were right. I previously said I thought godlike individuals had the power roles of the town. Thus, the maifa would have went after me unless I asked for protection. It is very simple to understand. They will probably still kill me with a bus driver or something though. Oh well. With 4/5 mafia they are bound to have a pretty powerful team.

No, I don't want anyone else claiming at all. That is the last thing we need. I simply meant: You are not town, so you must be mafia.

I have been in the spot light enough to get the doctor's protection. That is all I need. You don't need to know my actual role. ;)

Now, vote for Mantle and let's get this show on the road.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Okay first off, I was going to play it out some more, but timing didn't work out and I'd rather move on.

Unvote: zero

No, he was never obvscum. Happy was completely right about my intentions, and I am happy enough with the results.
Got a strong town vibe from how zero handled it; asked me directly for reasoning, but didn't linger on it while other topics have been discussed.
I also liked how mantle continued to try to press me for reasoning. Regardless of zero's alignment, I don't think he does that as scum.
On the flip side, prof's explanation for zero being suspicious didn't sit well with me at the time. I felt like he was trying to influence me into being more strongly "convinced" that zero is scum, similarly to last round when he questioned mantle when I already had a line of questioning. But his play since has been quite different, so I'm thinking he legitimately trying to figure out what was going on in my head or even adding to the "fire" to see if anything, such as a votetrain, would come of it.

Prof, what are your current thoughts on zero?

Haven't been really thinking about him at all. I have him written down as someone who is talking about meta but avoiding really saying much about it.

theprof00 said:

Get it? No superiority, no nothing. Simple questions, simple answers.

Funny how I asked you (or was leading to ask you) where your suspicion came from, yet you chose to keep your cards close to your chest. Don't pretend I don't see through your game, prof. Nevertheless, the important part is that others see it too, so I don't get caught into something ridiculous like having to expose my cards when I don't want to. Consider this practice round, over. From now on, I have no need to answer your demands, consider that final.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

Get it? No superiority, no nothing. Simple questions, simple answers.

Funny how I asked you (or was leading to ask you) where your suspicion came from, yet you chose to keep your cards close to your chest. Don't pretend I don't see through your game, prof. Nevertheless, the important part is that others see it too, so I don't get caught into something ridiculous like having to expose my cards when I don't want to. Consider this practice round, over. From now on, I have no need to answer your demands, consider that final.

I will explain my question when you answer mine. Are you a shadowling?

Really, I guess the last page is just fresh in my mind, but he said quite a bit about his thoughts, meta-wise.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:

zero, are you a god?

No im not a god. I already told you im shadow spawn, i think i was the first or 2nd to claim it, but i know for sure i was the first one to hint at being a shadow spawn.

What do you think about my line of questioning with happy? You asked a question earlier, but since, haven't brought it up again.