By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I am a overprotective shadowling. That can cancel all night actions by scums. Key word all. I did use my power on myself on midnight 2. If you guys thinks it's stupid then so be it and we didn't have players silence right on night 3.

If I am scum I am not this stupid to claim a power role if I could just claim vanilla.
I am not trying to save myself but trying to save my game.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am a overprotective shadowling. That can cancel all night actions by scums. Key word all. I did use my power on myself on midnight 2. If you guys thinks it's stupid then so be it and we didn't have players silence right on night 3.

If I am scum I am not this stupid to claim a power role if I could just claim vanilla.

Are you now saying that your ability protects all of the town, and you can only use it once per three nights, and your original story about it being single target protection was just made up? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Are you now saying that your ability protects all of the town, and you can only use it once per three nights, and your original story about it being single target protection was just made up? 

Uhh no. Did you ignore that I use my power on myself. When I said all actions it means all night actions by the scum wheter it's silence, kill etc etc.

so please don't put words on my mouth mr scum.

Final-Fan said:
@ nen: so let me get this straight. You believe that there is a killing faction that has been blocked (or doubled up on the kill that did happen) EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and that BOTH kills were blocked on one night. That is what you claim you honestly think happened. I am very glad you cannot vote. 

Dude everyone knows thinks your scum stop trying at this point and just keep your vote on Noc

You get to live for today >_>

So why do you think we had only one night kill per night and never two after we lost the doc and the nurse.

Even Noc didnt use his "powers" on night 3,4

Do you have a theory that will explain all the events up to the MLYO of today or are you just trying to add text to your posts >_<

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Final-Fan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Uhh no. Did you ignore that I use my power on myself. When I said all actions it means all night actions by the scum wheter it's silence, kill etc etc.

so please don't put words on my mouth mr scum.

I was just making sure you weren't changing your story.  You did put a lot of emphasis on "all" night actions in the above post.  So in light of you denying that and reiterating your original claim, I wonder why you're so confident that it was you that blocked the silence, and not any other reason.   (For instance, hatmoza could have been silenced as well as killed.  Linkz could also have blocked the silencer via jailkeep if he's on the killing faction, but that's unlikely since I'd expect scum to use the protective angle, unless all his scumbuddies also were using powers and/or killing.) 

Personally, I think it's hilarious that you seem to be so sure the silencer targeted you, when you've practically silenced yourself this game with your lurking.  I still think you're lying scum. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
name L4 l3 L2 l1 hammer
noc tabaha smeags FF

DT

trucks

tabaha DT Carl noc    

Out of the people that can actually have a counting vote it is this.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

nen-suer said:

why do you think we had only one night kill per night and never two after we lost the doc and the nurse.

Do you have a theory that will explain all the events up to the MLYO of today or are you just trying to add text to your posts >_<

I thought I'd already mentioned this, but it is my current belief that there are two mafia factions; one gets to kill, the other only gets to silence. The silencing faction may have OP powers to compensate for the fact that their victims get to linger.  This theory means that if you are scum, you'd have to be on the killer team, not the silencer team. 

As for MYLO -- we could hypothetically lose 3 townies by next Night, if we mislynch and both scum factions hit townies and not each other.  I think that MYLO simply means this worst case scenario would result in town being unable to win, not that ONLY the mislynch will cause town loss.  If you disagree with that, well, it's my opinion and we'll find out when the game ends.  In any case I think it's extremely likely that noctis is scum, and in the astoundingly improbable event that he's not, scum will probably be gunning for each other.  So I am pretty confident that town will see another Night, and even still has a decent shot to win.  We have to try, anyway. 

Oh well. we gotta have to wait and see.

Now i need you voters to settle on a lynch because the dead line is only getting closer.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Might as well test trucks condition again i guess.

Vote: Noctis

Edit "That's a hammer if me & trucks are not silenced"

Note: Stefl disallowed double lynches while we are at MyLo, and tabaha and Noctis are tied (and will still be tied after their votes are reduced) according to DT's votals. If I am interpreting Stefl's rules correctly (the modulo stuff), then a tie would result in Noctis losing the modulo tiebreaker and being lynched.

Stefl, am I correct in thinking that Noctis would be lynched if he is tied with tabaha after vote modification when the Night ends?