By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

@HappyD: The only reason I put Noctis above Tabaha is because I believe Noctis to be power-scum and tabaha and Final-Fan to be vanilla-scum.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I will scan one of them tonight- the one we don't lynch unless people think there is a busdriver/ redirector out there?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Tabaha and Noc could be on different scum-teams.
Alternatively, it could be one last ditch attempt to shed suspicion off Noc. (Notice how Noc hasn't voted tabaha, who is closer to lynch)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
@HappyD: The only reason I put Noctis above Tabaha is because I believe Noctis to be power-scum and tabaha and Final-Fan to be vanilla-scum.

It's mislynch and lose bro. We need to get the scummiest, not the most likely to be PR.

happydolphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It's mislynch and lose bro. We need to get the scummiest, not the most likely to be PR.

And what makes Tabaha scummier than Noctis?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

And what makes Tabaha scummier than Noctis?

I can't remember now, a lot has happened since day 2, but I remember he made a few shady posts that you, prof, DT, I, and others placed tabby as a prime suspect not too far behind Linkz. A re-read of day 2 is in order for me to fully answer that ToS.

I appreciate your worry, happy, but for me, Noctis's claim is total bullshit. Additionally, TOS's point that it reeks of "one more night plz" is a good one. If he does have a power, I seriously doubt it is what he has told us or that it will be used to benefit town. I have very high confidence that Noctis is scum. If not ... like TOS said, that's the worst mafia playing I've ever seen that wasn't deliberately throwing the game. I'm going to bet scum instead.

Unvote tabaha
Vote NocTis_Nox

@ nen: so let me get this straight. You believe that there is a killing faction that has been blocked (or doubled up on the kill that did happen) EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and that BOTH kills were blocked on one night. That is what you claim you honestly think happened. I am very glad you cannot vote.

@ whether scum would vote on one another: I think there is a good chance they would, and anyway they could be from opposing factions.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Lynch me and we lose. You will lose all your chance on winning townie.
If you are calling my claim bull then so be it but don't ever blame me if we lose. It not how you start it's how you end it.

VOTE: TABAHA

I am calling townie because I beleive FF, smeags, are scums. I won't be able to convince them so if there is a townie on my wagon I wish you unvote now.

I promise you lynch me and we lose.

name L4 l3 L2 l1 hammer
noc trucks tabaha smeags FF  
DT nen        
trucks noc        
tabaha DT Carl noc