By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
HoS: Hatmoza

If you weren't so adorably clueless of what is going on in the game, I would have probably taken this HoS more seriously.

I was just wanted some attention from you :D

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

theprof00 said:

happy, you need to answer me very seriously if you want to keep playing this game. Every post from you feels evasive.

Re-write what I asked you to re-write, please.

I have no idea what you're talking about, you're going to have to be very specific because I'm running impatient.

I AM THE ONE WHO IS IMPATIENT.

Did you make up your name?
-Why?
I think you are copying someone.
-Why?
Because I have a read. Answer the question.
Oh, not going to answer me?
-I have nothing to say to you. I can't answer because you aren't asking anything.
Took you long enough to answer, but now you answer right when I asked again.
-So did you.
What is your name?
-I'm not talking to you
That time took you 136 seconds to respond instead of the 15 seconds it had been taking you to answer my other questions. You were looking and couldn't find your name. It was Selyan, right?
-no answer
Your name is Selyan, and you are a shadowling
-no answer
If you are town, please confim that you are Selyan the shadowling
-puts fingers in ears
Why won't you answer me? What's the problem? You already said you were Selyan the shadowling, why can't you just say it again?
-I said shadowling, not shadowspawn. Not that that means I'm not a shadowspan, I'm just saying I didn't claim to be shadowspawn. Also, I don't believe in -flavor analysis, I was just larping ;)
I have no idea what you're saying, can you rephrase?
-I'm a corrupt human, there that should satisfy you
I need you to answer me seriously, this is important
-What is the question, I'm getting impatient.

Prof. I love you bro, it's a game. Okay, I'll choose 1 question and answer it, the others you'll have to understand I'm not your bitch m'kay?

Question: Did you make up your name?

Answer: No, I did not. I will have to go look it up because I don't know it by heart, give me one sec to load my PM (saying this because you've been chrono'ing me). Okay... so ... my game name is Selyan, pleased to meet you. And you are?

Bud, don't get all worked up.

zero129 said:
HoS: HappyD
HoS: Mantle

Can anyone say bandwagon??

Under any other circumstance, yes I would say Happy bandwaggoned. But it's not the case. It's not a bandwagon, zero.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:

You could of said "Yes i am Godlike and i can confirm i am also town with no power role" or something like that.

Plus you said you "Want to stand out" why would you want to stand out?.

Also to your other post mostly where you say "You voting for me after I said I had a power role and asked for protection tonight is very strange." No normal townie would go after someone who claimed the way I did.".

See thats why i suspect you, as to me it seems you only claimed the way you did cos you knew " No normal townie" would go after you.

Also to point suspicion back on the person who suspects you is also a scummy move in alot of cases it seems.

I already said I thought godlike have the power roles of the town. To claim godlike and to say I don't have a power would make me a liar. Besides, it would be obvious to the scum that I did have a power by saying I was godlike. I wish I didn't mess up with my initial statement with humans being town, but oh well.

I already said... I want to stand out because I want the doctor's protection.

No normal townie would go after me, so you aren't a normal townie?

If I was suspicious of you I would have voted for you, right? Who is my vote currently on, Zero? :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Happy, did anyone else claim town?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

EBWOP more specifically, human town?

hatmoza said:
Happy, did anyone else claim town?

I believe so, but I couldn't be arsed to look it up. Vgchartz doesn't have ISOs and it makes it hard to look for a claim. Can you ask someone else?

happydolphin said:

Prof. I love you bro, it's a game. Okay, I'll choose 1 question and answer it, the others you'll have to understand I'm not your bitch m'kay?

Question: Did you make up your name?

Answer: No, I did not. I will have to go look it up because I don't know it by heart, give me one sec to load my PM (saying this because you've been chrono'ing me). Okay... so ... my game name is Selyan, pleased to meet you. And you are?

Bud, don't get all worked up.

Who said I thought you were my bitch.

You have said something that I find peculiar. Naturally, I don't just go waving my vote around screaming "over here over here, this is mafia guys, it's mafia, vote this guy". What I do is ask the person why they wrote the specific thing. I don't want to start any panics or any mislynches, so when something strikes me odd, I make sure that I'm not misreading something.

It is in YOUR BEST INTEREST to answer the questions that I have. Why? Because I can simply go to the crowd and say what I know, and out there, there aren't as many reasonable shades as I. Furthermore, I decline to start a huge discussion about such things because it will end up being a distraction to others in the case that there IS a miscommunication. So, I ask you questions, and as a townie who also would like calm collected orderly proceedings as well, you should answer them thusly.

Granted, if you feel the question is ridiculous, or meaningless, you can feel free not to answer, but I can assure you that these are all questions that you very much want to answer.

Get it? No superiority, no nothing. Simple questions, simple answers.

hatmoza said:
EBWOP more specifically, human town?

I don't recall seeing anyone specifically saying human town, but I do know that zero has been lurking around the meta corner of the schoolyard without claiming anything. He is also not a shadowspawn.

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
HoS: HappyD
HoS: Mantle

Can anyone say bandwagon??

Under any other circumstance, yes I would say Happy bandwaggoned. But it's not the case. It's not a bandwagon, zero.

How so? i seen when you voted for him you said it was cos he didnt say he was corrupted or something like that? and also something about 2 towns, can you explain what you mean by that to me?.

Zero, I'm not gonna play this game with you again (referring to last round). Go back and read my last three posts. You'll see a rather moderate size post from me. Read it. For fuck sake read it. Then, if you still don't understand and have have a question, quote it with the question.