TruckOSaurus -- shadow
nen-suer -- shadow
Smeags -- shadow
HappyDolphin -- CH
Final-Fan -- CH
NoCtis_Nox -- shadow
DarkThanatos -- CH
Carl2291 -- CH

(Dead: 2 shadow, 2 GL, 1 OL, 2 CH. OL may be GL-type.)

There seem to be about equal claimed c-human (as prof put it) and shadow-type.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
OK, so this has inspired me to make a list of the remaining population:

tabaha -- shadow
TruckOSaurus -- shadow
nen-suer -- shadow
Smeags -- shadow
HappyDolphin -- CH
Final-Fan -- CH
NoCtis_Nox -- shadow
DarkThanatos -- CH
Carl2291 -- CH

(Dead: 2 shadow, 2 GL, 1 OL, 2 CH. OL may be GL-type.)

There seem to be about equal claimed c-human (as prof put it) and shadow-type.

I am GodLike sir Final-Fan.

AUGHUAGHUA I knew that, why didn't I type it? Now the numbers are exactly equal between the other two.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

prof was the curious shadowling, a shadowspawn and cop

So Trucks, you and prof were shadowspawns after all. Shadowling is part of your roles description >_>

prof was "The curious shadowling" and you are the.....crazy one ? .....wait where is the shadowling part?

Ahh, you just forgot to write it. You're the....Crazy one shadowling?...no....that doesn't seem right at all.

Trucks....did you lie about your race? Are human ?...... or maybe an overlord?

Well Hat i guess you were right about trucks just like i was right abut Yoshi.

Nen you're so silly! I said my role was a crazy one and you just said it yourself that it's overly complex (that's Stefl for ya!). If you want my "name" it's "the shadowling from the tribe of shadowpupeteers. Now get your act together, we need to lynch scum.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:
Smeags could be the serial killer brother of radish. Interesting.

My flavor says nothing of being a serial killer.

I am Rolaze, the Keeper of Darkness (a GodLike being).

I win with the town.

So you aren't town yourself?

Smeags said:

I have a staff that can only destroy those that are allied with the light. It cannot harm those allied with the darkness. If however, I kill someone with the light, the staff goes into overdrive, and I am able to kill anyone, despite their alliances.

Is there an explanation as to why the staff goes into overdrive and you can kill anyone? Basically why would a Keeper of Darkness be able to kill dark-aligned?

@Final-Fan or tabaha (no one else): Tell me why this post makes Linkz 100% scum.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Some thoughts:

People alive: tabaha, TruckOSaurus, nen-suer, Smeags, happydolphin, Final-Fan, NoCtiS_NoX, DarkThanatos, Carl2291 (9) so that's 5 votes to lynch.

I'm confused by the fact that we're at MyLo, that would mean both scum teams work together but flavor-wise that just doesn't fit (heroes wanting light and Overlords wanting total darkness). If there's two separate scums teams then I think MyLo is not technically possible at this stage because of the chances of scum hitting other scum.

Let's try to figure things out anayways:

These people I consider town, TruckOSaurus, HappyD, Smeags, DarkThanatos, Carl2291, nen-suer. (6) Sadly that amounts to only 4 votes because nen and I are silenced.

Now, there's good news and bad news.

The bad, there's probably one scum in my trusted list since I don't believe Stefl made scum teams uneven and this MyLo business suggest 2 of each.

The good, picking from tabaha, Noctis and Final-Fan is a guaranteed scum lynch. I'd personally go for Final-Fan. He usually posts less as scum, he's usually helpful as town (which he has not been during this game).

Signature goes here!

@DarkThanatos, Carl, HappyD and Noctis: Now's not the time to be cautious with what you know. Please come forward with anything that might guide us.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:
Smeags could be the serial killer brother of radish. Interesting.

My flavor says nothing of being a serial killer.

I am Rolaze, the Keeper of Darkness (a GodLike being).

I win with the town.

So you aren't town yourself?

Smeags said:

I have a staff that can only destroy those that are allied with the light. It cannot harm those allied with the darkness. If however, I kill someone with the light, the staff goes into overdrive, and I am able to kill anyone, despite their alliances.

Is there an explanation as to why the staff goes into overdrive and you can kill anyone? Basically why would a Keeper of Darkness be able to kill dark-aligned?

@Final-Fan or tabaha (no one else): Tell me why this post makes Linkz 100% scum.

100%?  I don't know offhand.  But it does seem like he's more concerned about whether Smeags is technically third party or not instead of whether he's a real danger to town (more than any other vig). 

And in retrospect, it seems likely he was nervous about Smeags's ability to kill non-Light scum, since he was himself a dark scum. 

Unless, of course, Linkz was just anti-buddying his fellow scum.

I do like TOS's suspect list, though, with an obvious exception. Of the other two, as I said earlier, tabaha seems like the more obvious choice. It could be argued that he's too blatantly scummy to be actual scum instead of just bad, but I think it's better this time to go with my first choice unless I have an actual reason to change my mind, which I don't yet.

Vote tabaha

As for how this could be MyLo, we don't have to account for the "chance" of scum crossfire -- MyLo can just be the worst possible scenario. Let's say we mislynch, and a townie (not a mafia) gets silenced, and a townie (not a mafia) gets killed. That's two townies dead, and one that's helpless.

If you're right, and there are only three voting townies left, that would be it -- whichever scum faction came out on top could just lynch the silenced townies one by one.