By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Your downfall mantle was that you never said anything about being corrupt. You are a plain human and I know for a fact plain human are scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

Can you please format your argument in a better way? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I'm a corrupt-human, town. There, that should be convincing enough, I don't believe in flavor analysis.

happy, you need to answer me very seriously if you want to keep playing this game. Every post from you feels evasive.

Re-write what I asked you to re-write, please.

zero129 said:
You know what forget the HoS

Vote: Mario

Him claiming this soon really makes him the only one that stands out in a big way for me today, unless that changes later on my vote will stick.

You voting for me after I said I had a power role and asked for protection tonight is very strange. You just want to get rid of me without wasting a kill, eh? No normal townie would go after someone who claimed the way I did. Maybe Linkz was onto something.

At any rate, vote Mantle instead. The combination of his refusal to my earlier question, him being human, and his play thus far makes him scum.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

HoS: Hatmoza

theprof00 said:

happy, you need to answer me very seriously if you want to keep playing this game. Every post from you feels evasive.

I have no idea what you're talking about, you're going to have to be very specific because I'm running impatient.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

There's no sincerity in your tone whatsoever.

Claimed power and asked for a doctor all in one big swoop.sigh

For what it was worth, I never believed the meta to begin with so I promise you were the last thing on my mind. I would have never allowed a wagon on you or Mantle since I was sure from the start scum weren't associated to humans only. My eyes were on the meta~ees. Of course that's not to say I believe you guys are town either, just that I was not convinced by the meta that you were scum.

I wish you were a little bit more patient with your claim.

I am very sincere. I am just a bit annoyed. I thought it was obvious I had a power after everyone realized I was godlike...

I wasn't worried about a wagon on me, I was more worried about mafia killing me over night. That is why I asked for protection...

I was never going to claim until much later in the game, but oh well.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

not to totally dismiss the flavor/meta, while I agree that each of the 3 main categories of players are not specifically asigned a faction, There are variations of each group.

Humans can be scum or town, but their are two variations of town: normal and corrupted. That's where the distinction lies.

So it's very wrong to assume all God-like are scum, or all human are scum, etc.

That said, beyond from what I'm certain of, I predict there is a variation of shadow spawns that yearn to become human (ie scum) but I have nothing to base that on.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
HoS: Hatmoza

If you weren't so adorably clueless of what is going on in the game, I would have probably taken this HoS more seriously.

Did I say I didn't believe in flavor analysis? I change my mind.

Vote:mantlepiecek

That's what happens when a game is based on flavor. Oh well, the game will get more interesting in the next nights.

happydolphin said:

theprof00 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, you're going to have to be very specific because I'm running impatient.

I AM THE ONE WHO IS IMPATIENT.

Did you make up your name?
-Why?
I think you are copying someone.
-Why?
Because I have a read. Answer the question.
Oh, not going to answer me?
-I have nothing to say to you. I can't answer because you aren't asking anything.
Took you long enough to answer, but now you answer right when I asked again.
-So did you.
What is your name?
-I'm not talking to you
That time took you 136 seconds to respond instead of the 15 seconds it had been taking you to answer my other questions. You were looking and couldn't find your name. It was Selyan, right?
-no answer
Your name is Selyan, and you are a shadowling
-no answer
If you are town, please confim that you are Selyan the shadowling
-puts fingers in ears
Why won't you answer me? What's the problem? You already said you were Selyan the shadowling, why can't you just say it again?
-I said shadowling, not shadowspawn. Not that that means I'm not a shadowspan, I'm just saying I didn't claim to be shadowspawn. Also, I don't believe in -flavor analysis, I was just larping ;)
I have no idea what you're saying, can you rephrase?
-I'm a corrupt human, there that should satisfy you
I need you to answer me seriously, this is important
-What is the question, I'm getting impatient.