By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Yes you would necause you hesitated

Around the Network

I think we should lynch tabaha tonight. Prof agrees he is a good suspect, several other if us raised concerns. Lets lynch him and see how we go. That's my play.
@Prof, I think there are better suspects for lynch then Smeags. If town decided that was the play to make I would not object though, he admits his power isn't usful for town anymore.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Oh in case you guys forgot, here is one example of tabaha's poor play and excuse.
gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4796094

It clearly wasn't consensus, as it was 50/50 with Mario. Just sayin'

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

theprof00 said:
Yes you would necause you hesitated

It wasn't "hesitation", you goon.  I just wanted to let other people get input. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So you were already totally convinced and were just waiting for others to figure it out?

Around the Network

I was convinced enough to vote. That's not to say there was nothing that could possibly have dissuaded my vote, but barring something exceptional happening while I was asleep that was where my vote was going. I mentioned this both before and after said sleep. Perhaps you think I haven't said anything because you simply haven't been paying attention.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

theprof00 said:
So you were already totally convinced and were just waiting for others to figure it out?

Also, this sort of sounds like you're setting me up for some kind of "oho, how scummy" thing.  No.  Letting other people get input before a hammer goes down is just good practice.  (Within reason ... if I'd woken up and no one posted, I'd have voted soon anyway.) 

Would you be upset if i said it was scummy?
The thing is ff, we cant rely on you showing up. So yeah it would be more dofficult to lynch him, especially with linkz socalled silver tongueal attempting to talk his way out but fair is fair. Its not a good lead.

I'm a little wary also of darkthanatos' timelimit vote.
Not being mean, but I think it's beyond your understanding to make such a move.

DarkThanatos said:
I think we should lynch tabaha tonight. Prof agrees he is a good suspect, several other if us raised concerns. Lets lynch him and see how we go. That's my play.
@Prof, I think there are better suspects for lynch then Smeags. If town decided that was the play to make I would not object though, he admits his power isn't usful for town anymore.

Double lynch Tabaha and Smeags then. But FF need to fully claim next night.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)