By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
Anyway, I'll be honorable and stop talking. Goodnight.

Honor? there's no fun in that

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Well lets cross our fingers.
Anyway linkz i forgot to mention something, you said that it was weird that mantle was killed and i was left alone, yet why didnt you consider that another blocker or redirector was on me? Sure it would mean a double block, but you couldnt have known that.
Also for the record i knew hat was town, and then he started acting very atrangely, purposely doing things that i was asking him not to. It is my belief that he thought i was mafia buddying and so did the opposite of what i asked him to do, like not voting zero.

I am a little concerned though that there is only one suspects vote on linkz. Normally a mafia should try to lynch their own when it becomes inevitable, that would cue tabaha, which is exactly what happened imo, but there should been at least another in there somewhere.

nvm, i completely forgot about ff, he's scum.

happydolphin said:
I say that DT not to be condescending, but because trucks is silenced and it will be a challenge to lynch obvlinkz even with all said, because Noctis is lurking as well. So it would help to keep your vote on Linkz rather than have to wait till night and have Linkz' silver tongue lure townies away from an obv vote on him. The more time we have, the more intricate his lies.

Your move, I'm not gonna play for you. But I will have my opinion on it that's my prerogative.

I appreciate that you are a much more experienced player, but I'm really confused as to what you're saying. My vote was still on Linkz, 

Timelimit was a seperate vote, so to my understanding, by voting Timelimit, all I was doing was putting a time for the end of the round, in case Linkz's scrummates didn't hammer him. By doing so wouldn't have prolonged Linkz life, as he can be lunched while the Timelimit is ticking. So I was looking at it from the point of insurance. Clearly it was unnecessary now, but I'm bringing it up because I need to understand what you mean. If I'm missing out some obvious tactic, which is detrimental to town, then I need to know about it. 

Were you saying that by voting Timelimit, other lurkers would vote Timelimit instead of Linkz? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:
I say that DT not to be condescending, but because trucks is silenced and it will be a challenge to lynch obvlinkz even with all said, because Noctis is lurking as well. So it would help to keep your vote on Linkz rather than have to wait till night and have Linkz' silver tongue lure townies away from an obv vote on him. The more time we have, the more intricate his lies.

Your move, I'm not gonna play for you. But I will have my opinion on it that's my prerogative.

I appreciate that you are a much more experienced player, but I'm really confused as to what you're saying. My vote was still on Linkz, 

Timelimit was a seperate vote, so to my understanding, by voting Timelimit, all I was doing was putting a time for the end of the round, in case Linkz's scrummates didn't hammer him. By doing so wouldn't have prolonged Linkz life, as he can be lunched while the Timelimit is ticking. So I was looking at it from the point of insurance. Clearly it was unnecessary now, but I'm bringing it up because I need to understand what you mean. If I'm missing out some obvious tactic, which is detrimental to town, then I need to know about it. 

Were you saying that by voting Timelimit, other lurkers would vote Timelimit instead of Linkz? 

He didn't understand what voting timelimit does. He thought the votes didn't stack.

Linkzmax said:
I never really looked into prof's expressions towards yoshi Night 1, but his behavior Night 2 does add up to scanning me. He probably thought he was giving me a false sense of security.(despite giving off what would have been an obvious tell regarding yoshi)

Seriously, what's everyone's fascination with you? You're as good as dead. Your alignment isn't known, so that should be kept in mind when weighing your opinions, but thinking actions or a lynch should be wasted on you is asinine.

Nah, as a cop he would have scanned me or hat over you. I really think he is lying...i can tell just like last round.

Well even the mafia used there valuable silence power on me midnight 1 for no obvious reason

even if i hinted a bomb wich usually means i'm badly lying to keep scum away becouse i have an awesome role

that 5% chance mafia would eat the bait.

I guess people can't let go of old round and will hang themself if i ended up pulling a fast one on them again :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
So I just reread all of yoshis posts.
I'd have to say that from the reread, it looks like darkt, carl, happy, noc are town.

Subtracting trucks, whom i think is town, we get:
linkz
tabaha
nen
smeags
ff

ff he never quotes, nen he quotes once to say that radish likely targeted him, smeags he said he has a neutral read on "would keep an eye on him", tabaha he says is either horrible scum or newb trying to catch up, linkz he calls town because "it feels like he's trying to catch up....a scum would probably say they're catching up, but he didn't". Very strange reasoning.

That my list you just added me and Linkz to the scum.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
by the way. I lied about scanning you. :D

See Linkz.....Trucks.

Linkzmax said:
Anyway, I'll be honorable and stop talking. Goodnight.

I think your allowed to post until the official lynch, but i think you said all thats needed.

L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lunch +1
linkzmax trucks prof happyD smeags FF  darkT tabaha
smeags nen            
tabaha

T-3 T-2 T-1 Timelimit
Time darkT      

linkzmax was Evil Overlord Shehchatun, a shadowspawn, an anti-town jailkeeper

As the creatures of darkness neared a throne, they noticed a delicious smell, it was the smell of the person on the throne. Maybe Shehchatun should have taken a different perfume that night, all we know is that the Overlord ended up a delicious dinner for the realmlings.

Midnight 4 start~

looks like I'm the only shadowspawn vanilla.
stefl you troll.

Tabaha, Smeags and FF
We double lynch two of them tomorrow and speed things up.