By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:

Anyway, prof and smeags cannot both be town. So pick your poison.

Explain why.

A cop and a 1 or 2-time cop/vig is beyond overpowered.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
DarkThanatos said:
Ok, I understand your point. In future I'll push my suspects when we don't have an obvious one.

Isn't Linkz dead now? After double checking I'm pretty sure I lynched, unless we have a few more silenced people again this round. Confirm Stefl?

Depite Truck's vote, his will not count as his usage of power requires him to forfeit his ability to vote. His vote for Linkz was more of a symbolic one.

Oh of course, just confused me with it being in the table. 

Well with two silenced people, and Linkz obviously not going to vote for himself. 

Vote Timelimit 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

It's funny how much your opinion has changed: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4808021

Isn't it? Isn't it funny how townies can take the time to think from one post to another?

Oh, "follow the cop" is considered thinking. Nah, follow the nonevidence was still better: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798394

Don't pretend you're doing anything but sheeping this game.

If I was sheeping, what would stop me from sheeping you and thinking you may be right to doubt prof? But I'm not sheeping, so I'm not taking that path, because in thinking for myself, I am leaning back on my initial scum vibe on you, analyzing how you're trying to bring me down with you to your grave, and were, as you know, scanned by prof, who is peaking the towny chartz as we speak.

I'd be hard-pressed to find anyone in town doubting him. Add to that my accusation of your pristine game, another point none other has brought up, and I'm quite confident of my play against you.

DarkThanatos said:

Oh of course, just confused me with it being in the table. 

Well with two silenced people, and Linkz obviously not going to vote for himself. 

Vote Timelimit 

DT, can I ask you to keep your vote on Linkz pls? I don't know what kind of counter-measure mafia can take atm, and we should probably get Noctis prodded. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you need the partnership of a few other players to hit the timebomb. Until then I think your vote is ineffective. I could be wrong, others please chime in to correct/clarify.

Speaking of which, Stefl, can you prod Noctis please?

happydolphin said:
Linkz, I gotta say, I commend your resilience. To be honest we're so close to getting you scum that I'm almost starting to fear you may sway me ever so treacherously.

Let me sharpen my sword against you, since you're very weak and I can practice a little. The post that you dug up about my suspicion on Carl, did you realize that I posted that before I made my analysis of Carl's end of day 1 play?

You mean it was before you realized smeags said he scanned Carl and since Carl wasn't dead that made him town? You already followed others to yoshi before you rehashed what I said weeks ago about where the blame lied for the double lynch.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Smeags said:

Explain why.

A cop and a 1 or 2-time cop/vig is beyond overpowered.

Not when SK is sided with Mafia, like in Radish' case.

Linkzmax said:

You mean it was before you realized smeags said he scanned Carl and since Carl wasn't dead that made him town? You already followed others to yoshi before you rehashed what I said weeks ago about where the blame lied for the double lynch.

Wrong again. It was before I made my case for Carl, which was before the scan of Carl pro-town.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

It's funny how much your opinion has changed: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4808021

Isn't it? Isn't it funny how townies can take the time to think from one post to another?

Oh, "follow the cop" is considered thinking. Nah, follow the nonevidence was still better: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798394

Don't pretend you're doing anything but sheeping this game.

If I was sheeping, what would stop me from sheeping you and thinking you may be right to doubt prof? But I'm not sheeping, so I'm not taking that path, because in thinking for myself, I am leaning back on my initial scum vibe on you, analyzing how you're trying to bring me down with you to your grave, and were, as you know, scanned by prof, who is peaking the towny chartz as we speak.

I'd be hard-pressed to find anyone in town doubting him. Add to that my accusation of your pristine game, another point none other has brought up, and I'm quite confident of my play against you.

Where have I doubted prof, other than his result of guilty on me? And again there's no pressure towards you in terms of suspicions. Surely you can appreciate helpful advice to improving your game.

If my game is so pristine, why did I catch so much flak for zero(and Mario) being lynched?

My vote is still on Linkz
The Timelimit is a seperate vote, so when a couple more players vote it, then guarenteed lynch in 24 hours if not reached before. As Linkz has almost half the votes, it is highly unlikely someone else will be lynched instead. This is just insurance in case the remaining non-voters who are predominately low posting, don't check in time.
My vote will stay on Linkz because I'm going to bed, usually when I wake up the rest of the world has posted.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
My vote is still on Linkz
The Timelimit is a seperate vote, so when a couple more players vote it, then guarenteed lynch in 24 hours if not reached before. As Linkz has almost half the votes, it is highly unlikely someone else will be lynched instead. This is just insurance in case the remaining non-voters who are predominately low posting, don't check in time.
My vote will stay on Linkz because I'm going to bed, usually when I wake up the rest of the world has posted.

DT what I was trying to say is that if people wanted Linkz lynched, they would vote Linkz right, not time limit. Time limit would steal Linkz votes, and requires some 3 to 4 votes I think. I think it's better we just keep our votes on him.

This is a bit what I was telling you before, you're not playing as one, and town needs to be as one as much as possible.

Unless you have a good reason to do what you're doing (which I don't think), you should stick with town.